• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Extreme III Christmas special! All sold!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Extreme III Christmas special!

JasonH: The Extreme III with the Rebel LED have low VF Rebels. The light will work with a 10440 lithium ion battery but do not recommend taking the brightness level past 50% to 60%. All 12 units have the same low VF Rebel LED's.

All 12 units sold. I was able to put together one more with a low VF Rebel LED. The only difference is that this Extreme III has a smooth reflector rather than one with an orange peel finish. I was going to keep this one but decided that I have too many flashlights as is. If any one missed out, I will let this one go as well.

I would like to thank all who purchased an Extreme III on this thread. The funds from this sale will be donated in the form of cat food and dog food to a vet who has a practice in Ouguchi, Japan called Akimoto animal hospital. I've been going there for the last 15 years and have been making a donation out of my own pocket every year. This year was a bit slow so I ask for help on CPF. I have seen this vet do some incredible things to save unwanted stray pets. Its really sad the way some people treat pets. Would you throw any of your family members away because they are difficult to be with, missing a limb or because they are old? Regardless, whether you are a human or animal, we are talking about a life in which we are all the same. Never buy a pet as it keeps these kitten/puppie mills in service which in turn leads to more problems. If I start, this will be a never ending thread so I need to stop here. I love all kinds of pets and am hoping that I can make a small difference with making this donation. Again, thank you very much to all.

ARC mania

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi,

I'll take the last one with the smooth reflector. Thank You for doing a Very Wonderful thing for the Animals!!!:bow::bow::bow:
Happy Holidays

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened

Not sure how to do the quote function, but..

Lower down on every post there is a "Quote". Use this buttom and
Its then possible to delete that you dont need ,before you write and then "submit reply"

JasonH

Enlightened

Ok that's fine. I'll still take it.
You got the paypal I sent you right.

Thank you

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

nfetterly: When I mention I have too many flashlights, it includes my collection of pre 1900 antique flashlights. Plus, I have a space factor problem living in Japan and have to stay light. Its rough living here :(

Steve L: PP received. Thank you.

JasonH: PP received. Thank you.

All Extreme III's sold and will ship out tomorrow.

ARC mania

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast

If anybody who bought one of these excellent little lights would like a copy of the PDF manual to look at while waiting for your light to arrive, just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

I found it helpful to become acquainted with the terminology before actually getting it in my hands... then once I got it, it only took a few minutes to become fluent with it's workings.

I also have some links to a few nice Utube videos that show a bit of the operational nature of the light.

Don's misunderstand, you don't need to do anything to operate the light except pop in a battery and turn it on, however it does have a wonderful UI that with only a bit of learning allows quick and easy adjustment over all light levels, along with such nice things as turning the low voltage warning and cutoff system on or off, a very handy thing to have if you end up using a lithium-ion cell (I believe the default setting is off).

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

Just one quicky then; how do I get the low setting to always come on in the first position? Every time I try it gets erased when I go to the second setting for more light. Thanks for offering your help!

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just one quicky then; how do I get the low setting to always come on in the first position? Every time I try it gets erased when I go to the second setting for more light. Thanks for offering your help!
PM sent.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wanted all to know that the Extreme III's are being shipped out of Japan by registered airmail and may take a little time to reach its destination due to the holidays.

ARC mania

Edwood

Enlightened
Finally received mine today. Amazingly bright for a AAA light. Flawless anodizing and machined finish. I love the polished anodizing. The UI is pretty complicated, but wow, so many features in such a tiny light.

Anyone that owns more than one ArcMania MJP masterpiece fully understands why they are so special. ;)

-Ed

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mike,:wave:

I received my light yesterday. It's really a great little light.:thumbsup:

Thanks,
Steve

Bolek

Enlightened

If anybody who bought one of these excellent little lights would like a copy of the PDF manual to look at while waiting for your light to arrive, just PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

I found it helpful to become acquainted with the terminology before actually getting it in my hands... then once I got it, it only took a few minutes to become fluent with it's workings.

I also have some links to a few nice Utube videos that show a bit of the operational nature of the light.

Don's misunderstand, you don't need to do anything to operate the light except pop in a battery and turn it on, however it does have a wonderful UI that with only a bit of learning allows quick and easy adjustment over all light levels, along with such nice things as turning the low voltage warning and cutoff system on or off, a very handy thing to have if you end up using a lithium-ion cell (I believe the default setting is off).
I'm interested by the PDF manual. My mail : [email protected]