• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Titanium McLux III-PD!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

TIPD2.jpg

TIPD.jpg

I am offering this Titanium McLux III-PD for sale. It is in perfect condition as received from Don. It includes a UXOK emitter and green tritium in tailcap. Not much to else to say about this beatiful light. Everyone should already know how awesome it is.

ASKING $750, shipped CONUS. International buyers, please add $30 dollars. ***SOLD TO KENSTER!!!***

THIS PRICE IS FIRM. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE DROPS!! If it doesn't sell, I won't feel bad keeping it in my collection. I'll raise some money some other way.

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, Buyer(s) must add 3% to the price indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC, unless otherwised indicated. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

pcaf

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S: Titanium McLux III-PD!!!

N/A, limited run!

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

>>N/A, limited run!

No. Don plans to make more of these in the future. They were $425 at release time.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

bmstrong said:
No. Don plans to make more of these in the future. They were $425 at release time.

I don't think this is a sure thing. Besides, the design can change to include a McClickie instead of a piston like he did to the the current Ti 27L "PD" program.

WP

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,
This is awkward here for me but It seems I should comment. What I have in the works now will not replicate the Ti McLux III PD as originally sold and being offered here. That is not to say that I have given up the "right" to make a bazillion of these though. Is that going to happen? I would say no, extremely unlikely to the point of no need to even consider the possibility.

Some of these lights may enjoy high resale value due to scarcity and considerations as collectors items but they were not designed or offered with this in mind or as a value feature. The market is free to respond and balance supply with demand. You guys are free to do what you will and that's cool. I am free to bring what I choose to market and in whatever quantities or levels I feel will work for me.

If I serialize a run and qualifiy it as limited to a specific quantity then that would be one thing. I haven't done such a program and see no such program in the future. My offerings have been limited in quantity due to realities and scales of my business capacity not to insure strong or even increases in resale value.

If I can bring an offering to market that has reasonable and needed margin in it for me and is at a price acceptable to the market then I have succeeded to the full extent of my intent. What you guys do with the items after the fact is up to you! Hopefully the lights will be perceived with value and utility to the user commensurate with the price paid. :eek:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

:ohgeez: ....Did I just insult McGizmo?!?!

Don,

Thanks for commenting on the future prospects of the McLux PD line. I hope your thoughts will help anyone interested in deciding if this light is right for their collection.

I also hope that you are not personally insulted that I would sell one of your fine lights. I have always held you in the highest regard as a builder, modder and member of this community. The sale of this light is simply fiscal manuver so I can fund a few other custom builds.

I think that's why this is my first sales thread with this disclaimer:

THIS PRICE IS FIRM. THERE WILL BE NO PRICE DROPS!! If it doesn't sell, I won't feel bad keeping it in my collection. I'll raise some money some other way.

So, thanks for checking in Don!!! Much appreciated. We all look forward to your future projects. Hope your not too insulted. :grin2:

MSax

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like the clip is held in place with Ti button head screws?

Very nice...

TB

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Msax,
You have not insulted me one bit! If anything you have flattered me or more important the light with your selling price. I was uncomfortable stepping into your sales thread but the statement that I was planning to make more of these is not accurate, to the best of my knowledge and yet I retain the right to do so. I presume that someone considering this light might want a gauge on what my future plans might be. Well I plan to move forward with what ever makes sense at the time and is realistically in my reach. Due to the changing landscape and additional players, I prefer to keep my plans to myself until they are realized and ready.

I once had a customer for a mod I did suggest to me, after he had received the mod, that I consider not doing more because the value of his would then possibly go up. I resented the sugestion as I sold him the mod for a price I felt appropriate and he had agreed upon it. The price did not include my retirement from further productivity of similar nature.

This Ti PD for sale here is yours and you are completely free to do with it what you wish. It's yours until such time someone buys it from you and then it will be theirs. :)

Well again sorry for the "static" in your sales thread. :eek:

TB,

Yes, the screws are also 6-4 Ti. On these Ti PD's all exposed metal is 6-4 Ti. You could drop the light in an anodize tank and watch the whole package change color.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Howdy Msax!:wave:

I`ll take it kind Sir!:)

Ken

:sssh: That McGizmo guy sure rambles on doesn`t he!:nana:

That`s OK because he sure makes a quality product!:rock:

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don - Again thank you for clearing the air!

Kenster - PM Replied.

SOLD TO KENSTER!!

MSax

Last edited: