FCW-13 Camping / Flashlight Get Together!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last three campouts. Same week end I help out at our Family outdoor day. I may drive up Sat night and stay over one night. I did that the last time. It will be a last minute decision. It's pretty far for me, even though I live in Pa. Hope to see you guys then! BIll W>

Hi Bill - Sorry to hear about the scheduling conflict. I really hope you can make it for at least part of the time! --Tim

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both are interested for sure. I'm also going to see if I can recruit a couple of newbies.

Great! It will be nice to see the regulars and meet some newbies as well. :)

I reached out (PM'd) several previous FCW attendees, but I'm hoping that you and everyone else can reach out to anyone you know here on CPF or otherwise who might be interested. :wave: Thanks --Tim

jkid1911

Enlightened
The odds are VERY GOOD. Heck, I'd lend you all of my stuff and sleep under the stars on the picnic table just to hear the dead body story. I have or can gets spares of everything you will need, so plan on attending ... and telling the story!

BTW, I will plan to be there on Thursday.

BTW2: Thanks, Tim, for putting this trip together and fronting the money.

Well done my friend as I'd expect no less from you! Hope to make it at least for the day but can't commit until closer due to my caretaking duties..... :twothumbs

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be there thursday through sunday. Not sure if I will have Jessica along for the trip we will know at a closer date.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well done my friend as I'd expect no less from you! Hope to make it at least for the day but can't commit until closer due to my caretaking duties..... :twothumbs

I hope you can make it too! One day is better than no days! :)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm all set. My wife and daughter will be attending and I have a site in "Maple Lane" which is closest to the group site. I'll need a flashlight to find my way down the trail to the group site....might have to borrow one.:D:crackup:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm all set. My wife and daughter will be attending and I have a site in "Maple Lane" which is closest to the group site. I'll need a flashlight to find my way down the trail to the group site....might have to borrow one.:D:crackup:

Hi Sandy - That's great news! There is a trail that goes between the two areas, and as for a flashlight... I'm sure we will be able to accommodate you. :D

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light1 here: I'm going to cancel my other plans. After 3 years, I've got to come....count me in for Fri ,Sat, out Sunday!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light1 here: I'm going to cancel my other plans. After 3 years, I've got to come....count me in for Fri ,Sat, out Sunday!

Hi Bill, I'm sorry to hear you have to cancel your other plans, but it will be great to see you at FCW-13! :thumbsup:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talk about late to the party! I just signed on to CPF to find a PM from Tim. I am currently out in Tempe AZ. for work and writing this on my iPhone. I am really interested in coming to this event but I'm not sure when I will be coming back out here to continue with this project. I come home the 18th of August for a few weeks but will have to leave to come back out here in an unknown period of time. I hope it works out that I can be back for this. It would be great seeing a lot of you guys again. I'm sure I could talk my son into coming with me also, if the timing works out. I'll let you know as soon as I know more. Thanks Tim for thinking of me and for your continued efforts to organizing these get togethers. 👍

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Talk about late to the party! I just signed on to CPF to find a PM from Tim. I am currently out in Tempe AZ. for work and writing this on my iPhone. I am really interested in coming to this event but I'm not sure when I will be coming back out here to continue with this project. I come home the 18th of August for a few weeks but will have to leave to come back out here in an unknown period of time. I hope it works out that I can be back for this. It would be great seeing a lot of you guys again. I'm sure I could talk my son into coming with me also, if the timing works out. I'll let you know as soon as I know more. Thanks Tim for thinking of me and for your continued efforts to organizing these get togethers. 

Hi Dizzy, Thanks :) And I hope your scheduling works out and you and your son can make it. It would be great to see you guys! --Tim

Latest posts