FDA CDRH post from Wickedlasers Forum

Spec

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
sharkeeper said:
Anyways, it's interesting to see this post bumped by someone that claims to be the doc yet knows nothing about lasers! WTF?

Perhaps a breach at A51 has unleashed some gremlins into the realm of CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers!

[/ QUOTE ]

That quote is what I am questioning the nature of as a personal attack. I see Re:Spec as the direct responce header, I can only assume you meant that comment specifically for me.

If that is not the case, and you did not mean that quote for me, then I made a mistake by reading the reply header.

However, If it was given as a direct responce to me, then by design, it is a personal attack.

I apologise for anyone having to wade through this garbage, I attempted to do this over email but the recipient email account bounced it back.

sharkeeper

Enlightened
In the sticks of the Badlands of the East
No I was referring to this John D. Bullough person that says they don't know anything about lasers.

Of course if you take what they said in context, a double negative means they do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I don't know if you tried emailing me but my address most certainly does work.

Cheers!

Spec

Newly Enlightened
I apologise for causing any confusion and in the future I will avoid looking at the reply header information. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Apon closer inspection of the returned email I recieved It looks like my account bounced it. It has been arguing with me for quite a while now due to all the new anti-spam policies being issued by my host.

Once again, I am sorry for the uproar, please forgive me.

Shiftlock

Enlightened
Just an FYI, the extremelasers.com domain name was registered on 30-Mar-2002, so any reference to what it contained in 2001 is not possible.

Whois Results from TUCOWS INC.:
Domain name: EXTREMELASERS.COM
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 23-Sep-2004.
Record expires on 30-Mar-2006.
Record created on 30-Mar-2002.
Domain status: ACTIVE

Raccoon

Enlightened
Also funny how the archive.org proof clearly contains "2002" in its url.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.extremelasers.com

But, besides the point, we all know that plenty of "illegal" lasers have been sold by all parties involved. Jure was particularly careful about who he sold them to.

I'm more surprised by how long it took eBay to crack down on it.

sharkeeper

Enlightened
In the sticks of the Badlands of the East
[ QUOTE ]

Just an FYI, the extremelasers.com domain name was registered on 30-Mar-2002, so any reference to what it contained in 2001 is not possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

His original site was hosted on tradewins, a free site like geocities/yahoo, etc.

EDIT: Ok his site was hosted on crosswinds not tradwins. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Here is the original URL:

http://greenlaser.crosswinds.net/greenlaser2.htm

Of course the page hasn't been there since he registered extremelasers.com. This is back when Jure was getting started.

Cheers!

Latest posts