• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler for metal boot retaining ring for Macs tri-edc

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still hoping to get a much better quote for these retaining rings; at the moment I do have one, but the price would be $35 and I want a lower price, so I'm willing to wait on this other supplier.

lefteye219

Enlightened
Edited my need. As CU tri edc is also joined I would need 3 of them:twothumbs

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally, got my ring, thanks Fred!

With all those upgrades: 219B, programmable LE, wider optics, this ring, the light has easily become the most useful one I have.

easilyled

Flashaholic
I would imagine that these will also work for the Hanko Trident Twisted EDC as it appears that a Delring retaining ring is used in this and all the threads and fitments are purported to be the same as for the Mac Tri-EDC.

IsaacL

Enlightened
I would imagine that these will also work for the Hanko Trident Twisted EDC as it appears that a Delring retaining ring is used in this and all the threads and fitments are purported to be the same as for the Mac Tri-EDC.

That is correct. Switch and ring threading are both 11/16-20 UNF.

Now, I am in for 4 as Stonewashed EDC joined the rest of the family :twothumbs

Noted. Congrats on the new addition! :)

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Believe it or not, the guy who will make them, eventually, sent me some photos of prototypes that he had done. But he's a sick man, literally, so I'm being patient with this project. If he gets them done, they will be at a nice price.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for several more than I called out, but that will probably be offset by people who called out before and have since sold... :)