First forum knife Final

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Hi Carol... :grin2:

Posting pictures is fine! I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say that we are looking forward to watching the work in progress! :twothumbs The only problem with pictures is that sometimes people will not resize or change the format of the images and we end up with humongous .bmp images that take forever to load... even with DSL! :ohgeez:So as long as the pictures are smaller than 800x600 and in a .jpg or .gif format, they should be just fine! :D

And I want to apologize for seeming to be "absent" recently. I've just had a lot on my plate these past couple of weeks... :hairpull:

Oh!!! .... and Happy Birthday on Saturday, Carol!!! :party:

Thankyou !!! Wonderful to have you back :)

With the exception of that sheath photo I downsize everything on the web to 72 pixel count for fast loading. Will resize too. Have photos up to a certain point in production but have to download from the camera. Thanks Sasha wasn't sure what they might do to your forum. Appreciate the explanation.

:D:D Got some really great news today ~ The company that does our heat treating is going to allow me in to take a couple photos. Not sure exactly what I'll be able to shoot but you may find that interesting.

happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, :whistle: you may laugh but every day above ground is a bonus :)

Cheers, Carol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Technically, it's Saturday!

Happy Birthday, Carol. :party:

cake2cs3.jpg

Telkin

Enlightened
Happy Birthday Carol! :party: 2nd in line for the knife is just fine with me (if I ever shovel myself out of my own driveway)! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I'm gonna be dropping by on Tuesday after an appointment in your area if that's ok to try and get a sneak peek. :wave:

Last edited:

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
George here.

By the way there is a coffee break at the shop on Tuesday night from 7 to 9 PM for anyone who would like to drop in.

This is a bi weekly event for makers, collectors, and anyone else who wants to get away from home for a couple of hours.

George

Greta

Flashaholic
George here.

By the way there is a coffee break at the shop on Tuesday night from 7 to 9 PM for anyone who would like to drop in.

This is a bi weekly event for makers, collectors, and anyone else who wants to get away from home for a couple of hours.

George
Hmmm.... if I start driving now... I think I can make the next one! :D ... now where did I put my mukluks? :thinking:

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Thankyou for all the Birthday Wishes :)

Actually, I'm not being spoiled at all :sigh: I'm shovelling snow like crazy, and working at the computer for a few customers.

The picture of a Birthday Cake is the closet I'm going to get to a cake today, probably a good thing 'cause right now I'd sit down and eat the WHOLE thing myself. ;)
-------------------
I've just e-mailed Schiesz 12 photos to post. Please note that #33 belongs to Tomtec it just hasn't been posted yet.

Appreciate hearing from everyone - :) Thankyou, Carol

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, i'm getting the latest pictures together to post. You guys are going to die when you see these!

You did ask for details on the process...

schiesz

george tichbourne

KNIFEMAKER
Ok, i'm getting the latest pictures together to post. You guys are going to die when you see these!

You did ask for details on the process...

schiesz

:thanks: Chris for getting those up :)

Sorry, a couple looked alot better when i was preparing them then they show on the forum. I tried to make them small so they'd load quickly.

Now you'll have abit of idea of what's been going on. See, George really is doing something while I'm busy posting :)

There will be more pictures to come:popcorn: Me shovelling snow, :mecry: me shovelling snow, :ohgeez:me shovelling snow,:whistle: me shovelling snow.... :shakehead

As things progress, I will send more pictures to Chris to put up. Chris is so good at these things :)

Cheers, Carol

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those pictures are great carol, we really appreciate seeing how all of this is done!

I think I have the order corrected now as well.

schiesz