Flashlight #2 off my mini-lathe

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long did it take you to get to that level of skill? :0
While this piece is functional it comes no where close to the machining quality of other makers / modders on the forum. Anyone else, the head would have been in the scrap pile, but I just happened to get lucky. Actually the tail too. Lots of stuff didn't go as planned on this one...

I look, listen, and learn from everything in this forum and many videos. There's a ton of great info, pictures, and help around.

Pinarello

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic! One of the most beautiful. At the same time humble and luxorious. Of course, we are all keen to see such light in production. I would probably put another, less noticable pocket clip to enhance the beauty and balanced dimensions of the light. But...

U2v5

Newly Enlightened
Looks great! [emoji106]🏻[emoji41]

Home shop built projects have a special satisfaction built in!

Congrats!

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic! One of the most beautiful. At the same time humble and luxorious. Of course, we are all keen to see such light in production. I would probably put another, less noticable pocket clip to enhance the beauty and balanced dimensions of the light. But...

thanks. I plan on putting one of my own clips on it whenever they are finished. The SF clips are really cool, but I pocket carry all my lights, and the clip is always getting banged up....

Latest posts