Flashlight retailers recommendations.

PostMintDamage

Newly Enlightened
Can anybody recommend some dealers where I can check out the selection online?

Also do the prices differ online or sold at "List Price" among different sellers.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prices vary a lot, it really pays to shop around. Maglite has coupon codes that they email out to those that sign up on their website. Other online dealers run sales and promos every once in awhile.

Try to avoid amazon and ali.express, banggood, and opticsplanet.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Symon sells Convoy lights on ali express, He is not just a dealer he is a manufacturer. I never had any issues with him, I can't remember when someone did. so I highly recommend him,
Hank sells Noktigon and Emisar lights that he manufacturers on intl-outdoors, bought few lights and parts from him, I highly recommend him too.
Both sell high quality reliable lights that you can customize in many ways, They are in china, ship from china mostly, but those are not low quality lights, far from it.

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
I've used battery junction and had fairly good luck, and have taken advantage of their discount sales. I think they're having 15% off now, and their website is well designed and easy to navigate.

I've also used the fenix store. I like their lights, batteries, and chargers, and their customer service is awesome.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skylumen.com

Sells modded lights and factory lights with beam shots. Has knives and batteries/chargers as well. One of the nicest guys you will ever deal with. Email him with any questions you may have.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Another vote for BrightGuy. (First place I go to when I want a new light.)
B&H photo video is also a great place. Though limited in brands.
Battery Junction as a last resort. Usually great selection though.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
B&H is a unique store, no others like it, a tourist attraction, it was designed the way you cannot really steal much from there, it is the only private business that has nypd cops there to protect it, all the time, IDK how they made it happen, but you will not find it anywhere else. i used to work not far from there decades ago, went there many times, prices are pretty good there too.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
B&H is a unique store, no others like it, a tourist attraction, it was designed the way you cannot really steal much from there, it is the only private business that has nypd cops there to protect it, all the time, IDK how they made it happen, but you will not find it anywhere else. i used to work not far from there decades ago, went there many times, prices are pretty good there too.
I'm glad I don't work anywhere near B&H though. Far too tempting to spend all my money there.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've used all the ones mentioned above with no problems. I especially like Illumn.com for LiIon batteries, and if they carry the light I'm looking for.

I think Zebralight doesn't have resellers anymore so I just buy direct. If its on backorder it can take awhile, but they ship from Texas fast if its in stock.

I have also ordered direct from places like Wurkkos and ReyLight and while it takes a while to get over the ocean, I've not had problems and sometimes they have great deals or the newest stuff.

There are fake eneloops out there, so I buy Eneloops and some other cells and lights from Battery Junction.