Flashlight under $20

AisMas

Newly Enlightened
Hi, i need help to choose flashlight price under 20$. i need good throw and lots of light. it will be used for camping, home use and sometimes on bicycle.

[links deleted - DM51]

whats better SSC P7 or bit expensive XML-T6 ???

Thank you for answers. Sorry for my very bad English.

Last edited by a moderator:

odd

Newly Enlightened
If you want throw and a lot of light, go for a xm-l. There are other (imho better) places like mf or kd for complete xm-l lights.

Budget charger and batteries:

Batteries:
SKU 20392
Charger:
EU plug: SKU 13820
US plug: SKU 6105

EDIT:
i would get this one, if you don´t mind the $0.40:
SKU 57099

Last edited by a moderator:

DM51

Flashaholic
Please read the Policy Announcement in this forum. Among other things, it says the following:

Effective immediately, threads or posts that are considered by staff to be advertising, or solely for the purpose of providing links or pointers to new products, will stand to be closed, links removed, or deleted in their entirety, without warning or explanation.

Members who persist in posting or quoting such material are advised that their posting authority may be limited or withdrawn.

joe1512

Enlightened
The XM-L is the latest emitter and is more efficient. Howeever, P7 and MC-E lights are still quite good and later versions of them are decent performers for really cheap.

I got a 20 dollar MC-E light from Dealextreme and put it on my bicycle. It has worked really nice.

tzt

Newly Enlightened
Get the xml. There's a reason they bothered to make it after the MC-E.