• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FM3H-2 M*g Turbo Heads

CancerLad

Newly Enlightened
I received my FM3H black head yesterday. It arrived at the school a week or so ago, but I was only able to get the mail room people to cough it up yesterday. It looks beautiful, thanks. CancerLad

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
yyyon said:
Hi,
I would like to order FM3H-2 M*g Turbo Heads as below;

1 Chrome plated complete head $220
1 Extra Boro lens $10
1 international shipping $16
total $246

Is it available? This is the first time I order the stuffs from you. Please, tell me what to do. My paypal have ready.

Hope to hear from you soon.
THANKS, Yon.
Please check for availability in post #1
It could be YES or turn to NO in any moment.
BTW, detail of your order is necessary here.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
WAVE_PARTICLE said:
Any plans to do more Red heads? (that didn't come out right....)
Sorry, all red and black heads are gone but more gun metal gray coming soon.

willrx said:
FM,
Is it possible to post a picture of the chrome? Just for effect.
Thanks
FM3H-2Chrome.jpg

Action

Enlightened
FM, I just want to confirm since there hasn't been a firm no answer to these questions, is there a likelyhood that any of these will be done is either nickel or Nat Grey HAIII to match some of your other creations? Can these heads be obtained in bare, nat aluminium?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM3H-2 M*g Turbo Heads Available Now

:paypal: :thanks:
1x Chrome plated complete head $230

starfiretoo said:
:takeit:
1x Gun metal gray TypeIII anodized complete head $180
1x Chrome plated complete head $220
:thanks:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Got mine today, and these are so great. I had a chance to compare these new reflectors to the original FM3H SMO reflector in my two Elephant HIDS, and this design totally removes the wire shadow, and bulb artifacts, while still giving a powerful hotspot. It's so cool how you figured out how to give a LOP on the bottom half that transitions to SMO on the outer part of the reflector. Brilliant design! When people start seeing how amazing these are, they are going to be upset they didn't get them.

Testing tonight.

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux thanks for pointing that out.

Please send one reflector with removeable cam $50
shipping $10

Paid via PP

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
LuxLuthor said:
Got mine today, and these are so great. I had a chance to compare these new reflectors to the original FM3H SMO reflector in my two Elephant HIDS, and this design totally removes the wire shadow, and bulb artifacts, while still giving a powerful hotspot. It's so cool how you figured out how to give a LOP on the bottom half that transitions to SMO on the outer part of the reflector. Brilliant design! When people start seeing how amazing these are, they are going to be upset they didn't get them.

Testing tonight.

Thanks for the comments LL - still awaiting my red head to arrive and now the CHROME. I've always been waiting a long time for these to be again made available - it has been worth the wait!

Edit - WP - I said Red Head again!

Last edited: