• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale - 300 Watt HID "Locator" Blackhawk HelicopterTargeting Light - Rare!

Phil Ament

Enlightened
Re: For Sale - 300 Watt HID "Locator" Blackhawk HelicopterTargeting Light - Rare!

Thought the tongue in cheek in both posts was pretty obvious, the second especially with the wink.
Shall have to get that humour font I keep hearing so much about. :D

Orange Sunnyboy, you need to use this :crackup:.

By the way, BUMP!

Phil Ament :wave:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale - 300 Watt HID "Locator" Blackhawk HelicopterTargeting Light - Rare!

Thought the tongue in cheek in both posts was pretty obvious, the second especially with the wink.
Shall have to get that humour font I keep hearing so much about. :D

I'm still considering this buying Bob's light if I can get it to run on a stack of CR2032's.

I'll omit the wink and really freak some people out........

bumb-a-roo! :wave:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still considering this buying Bob's light if I can get it to run on a stack of CR2032's.

I humbly suggest a stack of LR44s, then.

C

PS: bump.

zXj7t

Phil Ament

Enlightened

I'll omit the wink and really freak some people out........

bumb-a-roo! :wave:

I humbly suggest a stack of LR44s, then.

To all those with the LR44 and CR2032 talk, I suggest you button it.

..................BUMP!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ha HA HAA :clap:
Yeah button that talk of button cells

Phil Ament

Enlightened

What an extraordinary light that this is, and I would say that it is just about time for a little bit of a :bump:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

Three weeks until April 15th, do you know what you're doing with your tax return?

20qhz7t.gif

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened

If she's still here by the end of July (when I should get my tax return) I think (I'll have no choice but to take her.

Phil Ament

Enlightened

If she's still here by the end of July (when I should get my tax return) I think (I'll have no choice but to take her.

You could always inquire/enquire (US/Australian) if you were able to put a deposit on it, however I am not too sure if the seller would agree. I do know one thing for certain though, and that is he is a really nice & friendly bloke!

Oh, and by the way...............:bump:

P.S. For those of you that do not know, "bloke" is an Australian slang word for "man".

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened

Hey mate, no dramas.

I shall frame the request thusly: G'day BVH, whattaya reckon? Would 10% do ya all right?

The dialect we speak is indeed an interesting departure from the King's English (sometimes). :)

P.S. Congrats on the Firefox 1 purchase!

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic

Sale Pending working out final details.

Hey mate, no dramas.

I shall frame the request thusly: G'day BVH, whattaya reckon? Would 10% do ya all right?

The dialect we speak is indeed an interesting departure from the King's English (sometimes). :)

P.S. Congrats on the Firefox 1 purchase!

BVH

Flashaholic

Going to call this SOLD. Details worked out and down payment received.