• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For trade: White Elephant *** WITHDRAWN ***

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For trade: White Elephant

To everyone involved in "the chase for the White Elephants… " :laughing:

After wading through all the propositions and given I don't have the intention to make money on this and want to make as many people happy as possible I think Regentag's proposition (Alan gets Ic's WE, Ic gets your 2.5D, I get your sWE and money changes hands in proportion to value received) sound best.

I contacted Lunarmodule and will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Last edited:

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey,

I missed out on all that!! And I thought I had an awesome trade idea for a guy who LOVES LED's!!:)

Bill

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a HA3 2.5D with 4 batt holders..... never seen batteries or bulbs etc since I received it. Just sitting around.

Let me know if this thing is not worked out or if someone else wants it.

Thanks

Curtis

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

bwaites said:
Hey,

I missed out on all that!! And I thought I had an awesome trade idea for a guy who LOVES LED's!!:)

Bill
Nah… less than a tri-lux doesn't turn heads of the led-aholic anymore … :naughty: ... :laughing: ... :crackup: ...

Sorry Bill but I couldn't resist… :eek:

Thanks for the offer anyway! :thumbsup:

AlanH

Enlightened

What a suprising start to my morning.

Steve, Freddy, PM's sent !

Alan

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

:ohgeez:Where's my Anacin?

I'm seeing double from a splitting migraine that feels like I've done battle with an irate sumo wrestler, and trying to figure out which end is up on this thread is complicating it. I agree with and strongly second the notion that Icarus put forth in his last post, that money is the furthest thing down on my priority list, I wanted to be involved to help out two good friends with their projects and free up some space on my back burner where mine have sat for too long. I was shocked by the tremendous interest spurred by this thread, I received a record 12 PMs during the time I was AFK earlier. Seems there's thunderous interest in these Fivemega lights, I really hope FM brings them back around for sale again. Apologies to those I have not yet replied to via PM, at least one person is rather upset about that. I was gone for most of the day but left the computer logged in. No worries, after erasing this headache I can figure out a solution to the transcontinental Elephant migration dilemma.

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

After a bad day and a serious thought I decided to withdraw this trade. I offer my sincere apologies to everyone involved, especially Lunarmodule, AlanH and Regentag.

It was just a stupid idea to put this light up for trade instead of selling it and rather than making several people unhappy I'll keep it for myself and probably mod it to led as Benny (MorpheusT1) suggested.

PM's to follow to Lunarmodule, AlanH and Regentag. :buddies:

CLHC

Flashaholic

So after modding it to LED, is there a chance that you'll be offering up for sale? Just curious—That's all!