Found Amondotech N30

bigalex310

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone

I'm a newbie and this light may be a little past it's prime but I wanted everyone to know I found 3 Amondotech N30 lights for sale on eBay. Well now there's only two because I purchased one of them. I hope I didn't waste my 100 bucks. If you search for "hid searchlight" on eBay you should find the light on the first page. Like I said I hope this light isn't past it's prime. I know titanium offers a new version of this with their L35 but it's almost double the money so I'm hoping for the best when the n30 comes in.

I've learned a lot from the forums so I decided to join. Forgive me if I say something everyone already knows :duh2:

BVH

Flashaholic
Hey everyone

I'm a newbie and this light may be a little past it's prime but I wanted everyone to know I found 3 Amondotech N30 lights for sale on eBay. Well now there's only two because I purchased one of them. I hope I didn't waste my 100 bucks. If you search for "hid searchlight" on eBay you should find the light on the first page. Like I said I hope this light isn't past it's prime. I know titanium offers a new version of this with their L35 but it's almost double the money so I'm hoping for the best when the n30 comes in.

I've learned a lot from the forums so I decided to join. Forgive me if I say something everyone already knows :duh2:

I have both. The N30 is a great little HID light. The POB mathematically puts out about 3200 to 3500 Lumens and the N30 is around 2800 to 3000 Lumens. Sure the POB will throw further because of its' larger reflector but the N30 is a lot more "carry-able" due to its' size and it's a lot more usable in-close. And it's got the small LEDs on top which will run forever and are usable. The only problem you might have with a used one is that the battery may be near its' end of life and run time may be short. Hard to tell what you'll get. You can always buy another battery from Battery Junction.

bigalex310

Newly Enlightened
I was kinda worried about the battery as well but who knows, I might get lucky. I'm seriously hoping the n30 is gonna be brighter and have a better throw than my optronics qr2000. My optronics is the best spotlight I own at the current time so maybe the n30 will be much better.

Last edited: