Found some old ARC flashlights - any collector value?

lurch556

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody,
So I was rummaging around in the bottom of my "junk" drawer and found some old ARC flashlights. Any collector value in these?

1. Blue anodized ARC-AAA CPF Member Edition - This used to hang off a thumbtack in the bedroom for casual use and was replaced by an ARC-P.
2. Black anodized Ultra Violet ARC-AAA - still in the original packaging. It's been powered up a few times but never carried.
3. ARC LS head with a white LED, marked "First Run #499"
4. ARC LS head with a blue LED, marked "First Run #317"
5. All 3 bodies for the ARC LS, the 2xAA, 1xAA & the CR123

All of the ARC LS stuff was found still in the padded UPS envelope dated 11/2001.

I was a member here when I bought the CPF member edition ARC-AAA but my old login seems to be dead. There is an original ARC-AAA kicking around somewhere at my parents house too. I know this because I remember my Mom commenting on how cute it was and she took it, sometime back in 2001-2002.

nbp

Flashaholic
There's some Arc LS modding and updating going on as well. I'm having new modern Nichia 219 triples light engines built for a couple old LS heads and I intend to put them to use. :)

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are planning on selling, I would be interested in:
4. ARC LS head with a blue LED, marked "First Run #317"
& the CR123 body.
Let me know!

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Love the Arc AAA lights. I still carry one on my keys from time to time. I have a 10 lumen, a 5.5 lumen, and an UV model.

I believe there is collector value to these still absolutely