Foursevens XP-G2 Review: QTLC (1xCR123A/RCR) & QB2A (2xAA) RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, MORE!

K9Patrol

Newly Enlightened
Re: Foursevens XP-G2 Review: QTLC (1xCR123A/RCR) & QB2A (2xAA) RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, M

I'm not entirely sure how useful comparisons of xp-g2 lights against xp-g lights are considering that the output is entirely dependent on how much current the manufacturer is driving through the emitter, which is all over the board with the various lights out there. I would be interested in a comparison of the current draw of each from models producing roughly equivalent output, though

Sofastreamer

Newly Enlightened
Re: Foursevens XP-G2 Review: QTLC (1xCR123A/RCR) & QB2A (2xAA) RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, M

anyone tested utput and runtime of the turbo aa using a single aa body?

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Foursevens XP-G2 Review: QTLC (1xCR123A/RCR) & QB2A (2xAA) RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOT...

Ha! I just purchased a lightly used, QB2A Turbo (new model 2015) on Panjo. :thumbsup: I love reading selfbuilt's reviews while waiting for a new light to arrive.

This Quark, like most of my out of production FourSevens lights, will spend its life being enjoyed as a shelf queen.

~ Chance

Latest posts