• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2 Titanium Nautili -- BOTH SOLD

Rudi

Enlightened
For Sale: 2 special Muyshondt Titanium Nautili -- BOTH SOLD

Prices include insured shipping CONUS.
International shipping is extra according to cost.
First "I'll take it" posted here has priority.

(For the uninitiated, these lights are multi-stage twisties -- twist for On, then twist further for brighter. They are tough, have long run-times, and can tail-stand. 63 mm X 17 mm).
---------------------------------------------------------

The blue-dimpled Nautilus -- a two stage light -- is the work of Fred Pilon, a.k.a. Photon Fanatic. There are four double-spirals of blue dimples, each row ending with a still-vacant trit slot for a total of eight trit slots.

I purchased this light from Fred and had him mod it before shipping. I subsequently had Milky update the emitter. He also tweaked some internals, including the switch spring. Head rotation between levels is about 5/8 of a turn.

No nicks, dings, scratches, nor any surface blemishes. However, an occasional blue dimple shows a slight imperfection in the blue anodize. This is hardly noticeable to the naked eye (visible in one dimple of the tail-standing picture), but it nevertheless disturbed perfectionist Fred.

Blue-dimpled two-stage titanium Nautilus: $395.-

The unmodified Nautilus is a three-stage light. I am the original owner. It remains uncarried and unused, i.e. mint. In fact, it is so mint that I haven't even lubricated the stiff rotation out of it. The stiffness is from the O-ring; the threads are buttery smooth. Head rotation from Low to Medium is 5/8 of a turn, then just slightly further for High.

Three-stage Nautilus: $395.-

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: FS: 2 Titanium Nautili

Will take the Fred Pilon model. Please PM your Paypal info.