• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Acebeam x65vn Spec 2 - LNIB

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alas.... to truly be a flashaholic, one must dedicate his life to living like a flashaholic, endlessly surfing the boards 24/7, always on the lookout for the next great catch! :D

Thanks guys! I'm stoked to get this one. Thanks ven for confirming the hi emitters as well. Out here in Montana in the mtns where I live, this beast will def be put to use!

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, now I know that this light is a huge thrower with plenty of flood and although I can see the mountains from my deck in the daytime I'm not quite sure that this beast will reach them at night 😋. You'll just have to take my word for it that I truly do live in the mountains of Big Sky country ven 😁. Maybe I'll post a daytime shot as a control however. LOL.

I'm not well-versed by any means in beam shots but I will give it my best!

Beam pics or its not true:poke:has to have mountains in it as well:D

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol! At least I won't aggravate the neighbors like so many of y'all city folk 🤠
Pics coming as soon as I get this beast in hand!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol! At least I won't aggravate the neighbors like so many of y'all city folk 鸞
Pics coming as soon as I get this beast in hand!

Congrats on your purchase of x65vn nw. Very good light, great heatsink, and lift up the whole field.. we will be waiting for your beamshots..

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your purchase of x65vn nw. Very good light, great heatsink, and lift up the whole field.. we will be waiting for your beamshots..

Thanks newlumen. I've watched the build and sale of this light with much interest. I wasn't sold on it at first, partly due to cost, but the more I read on it, saw beam shots and then found one for an awesome price, I couldn't resist! Besides..... I can sell some other lights to fund this one.....

Riiiiiiiiight 🙄😏🤣

Checking the mailbox daily! Pics to follow 🔦☀️😎

Last edited:

Latest posts