• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aleph 1 Titanium Bezels

archimedes

Flashaholic
Do you still have a "Style 1" bezel in standard finish available ? .... I have an Aleph1 on the way :)

Also, to get out the old bezel retaining ring, will the standard Z44 tool fit ? Or is there some other recommended method ?

Thanks!

archimedes

Flashaholic
I loosened my Aleph 1 bezel ring using a pair of jeweler's screwdrivers braced in my hand. It worked well enough for a single operation.

I've also got a pretty small pair of snap ring pliers that might be worth a try, I guess. I'd just rather use something more secure (& non-marring)....

fyrstormer

Banned
If you're only going to remove it once so you can install a new bezel, all you need to do is be extra-careful the one time. Maybe wrap the plier jaws in a bit of tape to prevent scuffing the anodizing.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Do you still have a "Style 1" bezel in standard finish available ? .... I have an Aleph1 on the way :)

Also, to get out the old bezel retaining ring, will the standard Z44 tool fit ? Or is there some other recommended method ?

Thanks!

Have you tried the finger-nail method to begin with?

If you have strong finger-nails, use those belonging to your thumb and middle finger in the opposing grooves of the retaining ring and twist the light so that the ring rotates anti-clockwise relative to the light.

I found that this method worked quite well with most of my Aleph lights at the time although it resulted in a few chipped finger-nails. :shrug:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!

Yes, a few of all styles in stock...

All my Aleph lights I bought back then already had the original retaining bezels removed once before so they were pretty easy to move. I just took a pair of needle nose pliers and locked the tips open at the right spacing with a screw and washers. I was lucky that they moved really easy and nothing got scratched.

R-

archimedes

Flashaholic
Yes, a few of all styles in stock....

R-

:paypal: for Style 1 Aleph1 bezel in standard finish. I added a bit extra for fees and such :) - if that might cover a DC# too, I would appreciate it.

EDIT - Arrived, thanks! (and installation was a breeze... ) .

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: for Style 1 Aleph1 bezel in standard finish. I added a bit extra for fees and such :) - if that might cover a DC# too, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for these ... any updates on tailcaps, by the way?

PM replied... Payment received... Thanks. This will ship Saturday.

R-

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for an oldie thread. I love my old Aleph series lights. Thought about selling them and never could!
I guess I'm old school. Prices lowered if anyone is intrested.

R-

AndyF

Flashlight Enthusiast
PP sent for:

P/N Ti-1240-410-SP (style 3), quantity of 1.

Please ship to alternative address in comments box (Placerville CA).

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums