• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aura Ti AA/14500, Clicky AA with trits and glow.

edccollector710

Newly Enlightened
Hey Tain, Just sent you an email regarding the availability of an aura. Thank you for your time and hopefully i can get my hands on one of these gems!!

sayphere

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

I am looking to purchase a Tain flashlight for my EDC. I just now became a member of CPF, so I am new to how all this works. Can someone possibly help steer me in the right direction?

FlyGuyLuciferin

Newly Enlightened
I am new to lights using lithium batteries. I understand that the aura does not have overdischarge protection. If I use a protected 14500 cell, what exactly happens when it gets too low? Does it just shut off? Is it possible and dangerous to overdischarge Energizer AA lithium batteries? Thanks for any info, I have searched around but can't find this exact answer. (Answered in another thread, thanks!)

Last edited:

geeang

Newly Enlightened
Email sent! I'd love an Aura or a Corona as my first ever custom light. :)

edcAK49

Newly Enlightened
Can i get your email tain? Unless i missed it when reading the first post multiple times. Plus i cant view your profile.

Thanks in advance

geeang

Newly Enlightened
You can find Yitsan's email address in the big block at the bottom of this posts.

He's sold out of all Auras/Coronas, but I managed to order an Azco.