• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Corona Ti 18650

Thud1023

Enlightened
Great pics Julien! And forgive the poor quality from phone..but shorty has arrived, and found some friends : )
Well done Yitsan! ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1433544040.609543.jpg

59ride

Enlightened
A mate of mine here in Australia has asked me to give a huge thanks to Yitsan for a very fast warranty and repair issue with a AAA flute. Yitsan handled it with aplomb and speed. Many thanks Yitsan from a happy aussie in Brisbane :)

didi_1606

Newly Enlightened

Indeed great light, head compability with other smaller e-series body make this combo so stubby look... why on the first page, it's always 17 available?

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Assuming the first post in this thread is correct (and Tain is usually pretty good about keeping that up to date), then yes. There appears to be 17 lights still available.

boofingdragon

Newly Enlightened
There can't be 17 because that is what it said when I got mine, and a few others after mine. Unless he had more than the stated run of 50. I also wondered about this too.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check the first post

LupinIII – I did check it! But I was a'hoping against hope . . . .
(I'm not TOO much a Tritiums Fan, but love the careful thought of the design).

It is ... worth every penny.

boofingdragon, Sir - No doubt in me there!
But it's about a'fooding, or a'cquiring: a'Taining . . . .

I'm counting my $$$'s and feeling very sorry for myself . . . .

easilyled

Flashaholic
My goodness lightlover, you are truly a veteran of CPF. I didn't think anyone in the UK had joined before I did and I see you joined much earlier!!

You must have been right at the forefront of the led flashlight revolution headed by Don (McGizmo)

Tain is nobly continuing this heritage.

Last edited:

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi easilyled,

Yes, I'm member #260, from back in the day when 65lu was very bright, 200lu was a dreamy luxury, and we wondered if CPF would ever have 1,000 registered.

I did take a 10-year break, until quite recently. That break started just when LEDs were beginning to take off.
After returning - I'm AMAZED and MIND-BOGGLED! My Gosh! Torches have improved 100x.

Now, I'm trying to catch up with the last decade of designs, (Mag HotWires anyone?), and the "modern" notions, like rechargeable 18650's and a whole range of custom makers to choose from.
(Like this Tain - I want to attain a Tain!)

As to The Noble Revolutionary Sir/Don McGizmo - I'm pleased to say that I was the one who sent an email inviting him to join CPF.
(My greatest LightWorld achievement!)

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Hi easilyled,

Yes, I'm member #260, from back in the day when 65lu was very bright, 200lu was a dreamy luxury, and we wondered if CPF would ever have 1,000 registered.

I did take a 10-year break, until quite recently. That break started just when LEDs were beginning to take off.
After returning - I'm AMAZED and MIND-BOGGLED! My Gosh! Torches have improved 100x.

Now, I'm trying to catch up with the last decade of designs, (Mag HotWires anyone?), and the "modern" notions, like rechargeable 18650's and a whole range of custom makers to choose from.
(Like this Tain - I want to attain a Tain!)

As to The Noble Revolutionary Sir/Don McGizmo - I'm pleased to say that I was the one who sent an email inviting him to join CPF.
(My greatest LightWorld achievement!)

That was indeed a great achievement and the lighting world should be forever grateful to you for that.