• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Aleph III Quad SSC P4 - price drop #2 *SOLD*

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

:crackup: :ohgeez:

Yes, it's the same one. So neue bought it from griff here, and then I bought it from neue here. And now you're gonna buy it from me here. Right? :thumbsup:

Those 2 threads have better pics and descriptions than I could possibly post, so please read them both carefully for specs.

Why am I selling? Because I'm retarded :ohgeez:. I've been wanting a "big" light for a while now (except it has to run on primaries, so that cuts out a lot of the big lights), and settled on an Aleph 3 as the format. Alllll this time I've been thinking it's the same size as say a 3C M@g. Darn you CPF and your macro pictures! :duh2: When I saw the box at the post office, immediately I was :ohgeez:. And yeah, took it out, and it's definitely smaller than I thought. Plus since I'm really a flashlight n00b I didn't realize the McE2S tailcap was only momentary on for the button, and twist for constant on. And I really want a momentary + click button. :ohgeez:

My n00bness is your gain. Yes, even griff's or neue's. Was out of the package for just a few mins. Still has the same SureFires batteries in it for that instant-on-after-opening-gratification.

$395 $390 $385 *SOLD* gets it shipped to you by USPS Priority Mail with Insurance for the full amount, and no fees on PayPal payments.

Nothing makes you feel better during an economic depression than having an awesome light show up at your door. Or an XM-18. :naughty:

*SOLD*

Sale Details

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority. ONLY trade I'd consider is straight across for a minty fresh LunaSol 20 from the 1st run.

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only, some exceptions made at additional cost.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance included for full sale price up to $500. I am not responsible for lost packages.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Aleph III Quad SSC P4

Nice light, You know you can remove the guts from the tailcap and drop in (thread in) a McClickie switch and rubber boot to give you a clickie switch with momentary.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice light, You know you can remove the guts from the tailcap and drop in (thread in) a McClickie switch and rubber boot to give you a clickie switch with momentary.

+1:naughty:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

No, I didn't. Thanks! Good to know.

Still has to go, functionally too much overlap with my Milky Optimator.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wait, you weren't also trying to send me a hidden message were you? :thinking:

:whistle:

hivoltage

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Aleph III Quad SSC P4 - price drop #2

How bright is this light......I went to the 2 threads listed avove and seen no mention of it?

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

How bright is this light......I went to the 2 threads listed avove and seen no mention of it?

in griffs initial post:

-HEAD: Aleph III head originally build by Icarus as a Quad-Lux III. The light is fully regulated and optimized to run off of 3xR123s (please use protected cells). The head provides 500 mAs to each emitter. More recently the head has been modernized by CM who replaced the Luxeon III emitters with SSC P4s. This pretty much more than doubled the output while maintaining the same runtime. At 500mA per emitter the 4xSSC should be putting out between 550 and 650 lumens!!!

:devil:

compared to my Milky Optimator (424 lumens) its definitely brighter. strong but big/soft hotspot and huge flood/spill. nice tint.

Leef

Enlightened

Hokeydokey, I'll take it. Please PM me re PP details. Thanx.