• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Titanium HDS Bezels 3x Tritium Slot

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
These look beautiful. Delghi, have you considered making any more in damascus and brass again?

Delghi

Enlightened
Thanks,

I'm sorry I can't help but I am not able to sell and ship tritium vials with them according to local laws.

Unfortunatley I decided to stop making custom work again due to time and resource needed for such projects, this was the last run. Glad you like them :)

Charley

Newly Enlightened
Payment sent for one:

Titanium Ti6AL4V Crenellated with 3 slots for tritium vials 1.55x5mm

Thanks!
Charley

Delghi

Enlightened
Thanks I confirm your bezel shipped today.

I am closing this thread now as I am having problem shipping outside EU requires too much effort and time and I am not able to dedicate more time into this.

Thanks for understanding
Davide

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Davide, maybe you can work something out with a 3rd party. I've received items sent from the UK to the USA with no troubles and only slight delays from time to time. Does Italy have a much more complicated procedure for sending packages to the USA?

Charley

Newly Enlightened
Davide,

I received mine in the mail yesterday. PERFECT fit and finish! I am glad I was able to get one before you stopped shipping to USA.
Thanks for everything!

Charley

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Makes my Rotary that much nicer :)

2q40bd5.jpg

mthayr

Newly Enlightened
Davide, would you happen to have any technical drawings/blueprints you would be willing to share (as you are no longer making these)? I have a friend who manages a machine shop and thought perhaps he could machine the grooves in my bezel for me. Thanks!

-Matt

cubebike

Enlightened
WTB- bumping this thread in case someone might have extra or willing to part their trit bezel...

thanks in advance