• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Deft-X (Price Reduced)

onthelake

Newly Enlightened
Hi I know I am new but have been lurking for a few months now, but I basically signed up here just to ask if you are still selling your Deft-X? I am interested if you are.

Man, you just missed out as Stingray3 just sent me funds this morning to purchase this light. I have to say, if you ever have a chance to get your hands on one and have funds available, you will be blown away by the performance of this light!

stingray3

Enlightened
Thanks Owen for the super fast shipping and tracking. It was a great pleasure talking to you about this great wonder of the world. I will let you know this weekend what I think of it. I am sure it will be nothing but SHOCK and AWE!

Husker

Enlightened
onthelake

Glad you got yours sold...We're moving, I used mine to control geese, so I'll not be needing my Deft-X since we're not moving to another Lake...Guess I'll take some pictures & post an add...Gonna miss the Lake (Pond)-->:grin2:

onthelake

Newly Enlightened
onthelake

Glad you got yours sold...We're moving, I used mine to control geese, so I'll not be needing my Deft-X since we're not moving to another Lake...Guess I'll take some pictures & post an add...Gonna miss the Lake (Pond)-->:grin2:

Nice! I wish you luck on the sale. I was always curious as to how the DeftX worked for you re-routing geese as they were landing.

Husker

Enlightened
Nice! I wish you luck on the sale. I was always curious as to how the DeftX worked for you re-routing geese as they were landing.

It worked great, others on the Pond purchased light's (Not Deft-X) and the geese never returned after the 1st season. Every once in awhile a few will land but the main flock has moved on to other bodies of water around our county...The association (run by clowns) backed out of purchasing Deft-X's so, I paid for mine so they couldn't claim it and give it to whom ever or come up missing!

My Deft-X is rated 1032Kcd, it made me nervous that I would accidently hit someone in the eyes...

Do you still live on the lake?

onthelake

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sold: Deft-X

That's crazy. Awesome that you guys cleared the geese issues over there. As much as I love birds, geese are so messy, loud and in high numbers will ruin the ecology of a lake.

I no longer live on a lake, but have moved to the Long Island sound.

Husker

Enlightened
Re: Sold: Deft-X

That's crazy. Awesome that you guys cleared the geese issues over there. As much as I love birds, geese are so messy, loud and in high numbers will ruin the ecology of a lake.

I no longer live on a lake, but have moved to the Long Island sound.

WOW!! From a Lake to the Atlantic-->:thumbsup:

We're moving to an acreage because of my Wife's Horse Addiction, she thinks she needs a heard...Oh well, Goodbye Water, Hello Horse Sh!t!!

Re: Sold: 992KCD Deft-X

I do want to say onthelake (owen) has been great to deal with here as well and totally understanding throughout this.
The light is wonderful and have no complaints with it other than my wanting a higher number example.
My wife let me raid the savings account after many tries, lol and the deft x is not cheap and it would be my last big light purchase,
thats why a high number version was required. Blame it on my flashaholic mind. lol. Thanks all.

When spending this amount of money, who among us wouldn't want exactly want we wanted. It's great to observe such gentlemen transact business.

~ Chance