• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: DLC Coated Ti Aeon (SOLD); TNC Ti Micro Lux (SOLD)

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I have a couple lights here to sell. Please have a look at each offering individually for pricing and details. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

To Buy: Please post "I'll Take It" in this sales thread. A clear "I'll Take It" wins out over any PM deal. Following this procedure will secure your claim on the light.

Payment: PayPal is preferred. I will cover PayPal fees. After you post your intent to buy the light I will send you my PayPal info by PM. Please send payment within a reasonable time (the same day). I will accept a Postal Money Order as an alternative.

Shipping: US shipping addresses only for now. I will cover the full cost of shipping to buyers in the US. I will insure the item to its full value. A signature will be required. You will receive a tracking number through PayPal's automated email notification system. If not, PM or email me & I will manually send the tracking number.

Returns: If you are not happy with the item for whatever reason please let me know within two days of receiving it & I will gladly accept it back minus the cost of return shipping.

Conditions: Buyers with US shipping addresses only for now. No requests to hold the item please. Also, I'm not looking to trade at this time since I am trying to generate funds.

DLC Coated Titanium Muyshondt Aeon $425; then $400; then $390; then $380; (SOLD)

This is a Ti Aeon that was sent to Modamag for coating services. This is a rare item and it's unlikely that you will see another like this for sale again. The finish is DLC (Diamond Like Coating). It's a super rugged finish that is not easily marred. I am the second owner of this light. It has sat in a drawer as a backup to my other Aeon since I received it. As for the condition, upon close examination, there are a couple of very miniscule marks but otherwise is in great shape. I am selling it for a bit less than I put into it. I am asking $425; then $400; then $390; then $380; (SOLD)

vkJBY.jpg

auoKx.jpg

TNC Titanium Micro Lux #3/5 $360 (Sold):

This is a limited run item from TNC products. There were only five made & this is serial number 3. The light is made of 6-4 titanium with beautifully done knurling. It has a cool white Rebel ES Led. It has a two mode driver at 50ma & 550ma. Twist to operate. To access high mode; twist, then back off a bit, then twist again. Tail standing capability. 14 slots for tritium. Tritium vials not included. The light accepts a 10280 or 10440 battery. As for the condition, it is new & as far as I can tell it is in the same shape as when I received it. I will include a Nano charger and three 10280 batteries. I will include the battery tube adapter so that it will accept the 10440 batteries. I will also include spare o rings. The price I am trying to get is the same price I paid for both the light & tube extender. I am asking $360 (Sold).

ohok1.jpg

d9q7a.jpg

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DLC Coated Ti Aeon; TNC Ti Micro Lux

I'll take the Micro Lux

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DLC Coated Ti Aeon (Available); TNC Ti Micro Lux (SPF)

That Aeon is divine! I wish I wish I wish. :bow:

As DM51 would say: resistance is futile... so go ahead :)

Blackfly: PP sent

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: FS: DLC Coated Ti Aeon (Available); TNC Ti Micro Lux (SPF)

Thank you compasillo. PayPal has been received & the Micro Lux is all yours!

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: FS: DLC Coated Ti Aeon (Price Drop 12.29.12); TNC Ti Micro Lux (Sold)

The Aeon is now sold to muttsnutts. All items have now been sold! Thanks!

Latest posts