• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS; Double, Triple (or single) XP-G Host 2200 Lumen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in, I'll gladly send you $50 + shipping for the host you've created.

Please reserve one unit for me. It looks great, I'd be happy to see what I can turn it into.
(I'm thinking dual external switches, one side direct drive 3x XPG, 2 side multi-mode. But we'll see.)

pogo217

Newly Enlightened
Hi Matthew

Can you put me down for a housing, have sent you an email to the gmail account as for some reason I can't PM you through the forum. Will pay via paypal once you get back to me

Thanks
Paul

sosemot728

Enlightened
Hi Matthew

Can you put me down for a housing, have sent you an email to the gmail account as for some reason I can't PM you through the forum. Will pay via paypal once you get back to me

Thanks
Paul

Your on the list. I received payment. Thanks! These will go out Friday

sosemot728

Enlightened
Just a quick update, These will ship out tomorrow (Friday as promised, Australia time), I just have to finish tapping the rear hole (M12x1.5) for the cable glands (if you don't want this done, PM ME ASAP). Sorry for the bad IPhone photo, but I needed a family photo

Also to anyone that hasn't already done so and wants to upgrade their shipping to "Registered" (I cant be responsible for loss of items on regular air mail) please do so ASAP by paypal and PM.

sosemot728

Enlightened
All sent today! :twothumbs

Just a few things I found when assembling a unit....

Some of the edges could be sharp, check for burrs.
Use locktight on the M2 screws!
And if using the Bflex be careful with excess solder on the outer pad's as these may short on the case

Otherwise enjoy your prototype units and please provide as much feedback as you can!

paulr

Flashaholic
Got mine today (not sure when it actually arrived since I only pick up the mail once a week or so). Very nice work. There were a few loose metal shavings from the machining, no big deal. The housing feels nice and solid and it's cool how the cable compression gizmo works (I'd never seen one of those before, at least up close). Now to acquire some leds and optics for it...

Shrigg

Newly Enlightened
:popcorn: Subscribed and waiting to hear about new run......
Need to get a bike light built in time for springtime Michigan riding!

Linger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank-you thank-you thank-you.
Fyi - arrived and in great shape. Yeah loose metal pieces abound, they give it a very authentic apperance :)
Great piece Matt, really.
Thank-you

sosemot728

Enlightened
The loose pieces are from when I was tapping the rear hole for the cable gland, sorry about that... Although I did include two extra screws with each housing stuck inside with sticky tape :)

Status
Not open for further replies.