• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: M6 Titanium Bezels (3 pc. Added) and Bare Aluminum Versions Available

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: M6 Titanium Bezels

I'll take...

#5, Style 6T, 115, Std, Int, No, Icarus, 115

#18, Style 6SC, 130, Std, Int, No, Icarus, 130

removal tool: $20

international shipping: $8

Total: $273

:paypal: sent.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

FYI, List updated with today's shipments... only a couple more to ship out tomorrow.

Thanks for the posts... I was pretty happy with the way they turned out and it appears you guys are to.

R-

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek:

Sorry, I was like a kid in a candy store trying to decide on finish etc. I hope I get all of my options and pricing right.

#8, Style 6T,115,Std,US,Yes,senna94,138

Thanks,

Paul
:paypal:
:thumbsup:

Man I need to stay away from this part of CPF!!!!!! :broke:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

I've posted a review of this marvelous bezel here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2677122#post2677122

RPMTiM6Bezel001.jpg

Last edited:

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

So lets hear how you guys are getting these stock bezels off...

I managed to put 2 nice gouges in my lens and the mother would not budge! Boiled for 5min and nothing...

Flavio

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't got mine yet but I am guessing that a ziploc bag in boiling water or the old heat gun trick would probably do.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Flavio.... no help here. Mine were already modded and easy to get off.

Here's a few Pics....

BezelRings1.jpg

BezelRings2.jpg

BezelRings3.jpg

These kick a**!!!! Thanks RPM!!!!!:wave:

MSax

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

I managed to put 2 nice gouges in my lens and the mother would not budge! Boiled for 5min and nothing...

Flavio

I have a tool here..... Drop by and will test it out :)

Mac

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Flavio

I think the tool is definitely needed. I think boiling is not hot enough. I've torched one & it still wouldn't budge. I simply can't get enough grip on the bezel.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

In doing the research on these... I removed 4 stock bezels with no heat... granted it was tough and the bezels suffered slight damage. The fifth one wasn't going anywhere so I used a heat gun. I heated it enough that you could only touch it for a couple seconds before saying OUCH! When I applied the torque... it loosened slowly.. not like the first ones where a definite "crack" sounded off. So I know the locking compound softens with heat. The advantage I have is the holding tool I made for the head. I clamp it down to a table so I can concentrate on holding the wrench and star tool down in the drive slots. The secret is two fold. A rigid setup and heat!

BTW, The heat gun I use puts out seriously hot air... no hair dryer here! We use it for reducing heat shrink tubing.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

In doing the research on these... I removed 4 stock bezels with no heat... granted it was tough and the bezels suffered slight damage. The fifth one wasn't going anywhere so I used a heat gun. I heated it enough that you could only touch it for a couple seconds before saying OUCH! When I applied the torque... it loosened slowly.. not like the first ones where a definite "crack" sounded off. So I know the locking compound softens with heat. The advantage I have is the holding tool I made for the head. I clamp it down to a table so I can concentrate on holding the wrench and star tool down in the drive slots. The secret is two fold. A rigid setup and heat!

BTW, The heat gun I use puts out seriously hot air... no hair dryer here! We use it for reducing heat shrink tubing.

I also use a Milwaukee heat gun for applying shrink tubing and can attest to the fact they get really hot. About how long did you work the heat gun before trying to crack seal? Did you keep it on low or high?

Paul

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

I also use a Milwaukee heat gun for applying shrink tubing and can attest to the fact they get really hot. About how long did you work the heat gun before trying to crack seal? Did you keep it on low or high?

Paul

I used it on high and circled the bezel evenly for about 45 seconds. I wanted to make sure I didn't fry anything inside! This particular bezel moved on the first attempt after applying the heat.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

I went out an bought a heat gun and some strap wrenches and they did they trick. Will try some lube and post pics when done.

Regards,
Flavio

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got the bezel today and like everyone else I am impressed with the quality and beauty of this bezel. I was eager to get it on my M4. The tool did not work on my M4 because it has a flat bezel and the glass is held in by a nylon/polymer retaining ring. The tool matches up but the grooves are not deep enough on the retaining ring for it to grip. I heated it up and tried the old mouse pad trick like we use on the HDS retaining ring. Not much to my surprise this did not work. After a couple of attempts and some frustration I decided to try something else. I said what the heck and started prying the retaining ring out from the edges with a plastic knife. Without much effort it split and came out. I then cleaned the threads and screwed in my shiny new bezel. Now my M4 has some major bling.

Thanks for a great product Richard.
:twothumbs
:twothumbs
:thumbsup: