• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo PD w/Cree ***BUYER CAN PAY ONCE RECEIVED***

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Comon guys , he offered to send the light first, noone is getting hurt yet so , just give the guy some time...he may have lost his connection or computer or something, or is just having second thoughts.Flaming him wont help either. Just forget about it...before this gets out of hand.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Comon guys , he offered to send the light first, noone is getting hurt yet so , just give the guy some time...he may have lost his connection or computer or something, or is just having second thoughts.Flaming him wont help either. Just forget about it...before this gets out of hand.

The expectation of waiting for such a classic light does hurt a bit a I can fully understand WTH's dissapointment and others interested in this lights progress.

However, there is a big diference between being totally disorganised and being a scammer (only talking about this particular transaction here). I agree with Cuso, maybe there is a computer problem (or worse), give Clickie a little more time to good. There is no shortage of flaming in that general direction so do not see what any more would achieve.

If that fails and nothng comes of this transaction then maybe there is a case for "regulating" Clickie's B/S/T activities.

The most reasonable voice I could muster.
Hodsta

Last edited:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
I never said we should burn him at the stake here...he did claim to ship it and send tracking, and all indicators point toward no light shipped.

If he ships eventually, I have no problem with waiting a few extra days.

We'll see if he surfaces...

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like this comment, was premature...removed

Last edited:

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Just want to update people on the situation...Clickie emailed me last night and apologized, saying he couldn't get to a computer until now and he will be shipping today. Better late than never? We will see!

easilyled

Flashaholic
Just want to update people on the situation...Clickie emailed me last night and apologized, saying he couldn't get to a computer until now and he will be shipping today. Better late than never? We will see!

Does that mean he couldn't get to a post office either? :thinking:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clickie,

I got the light today!

Thanks for the fast shippin and the smooth transaction. I cannot believe the throw on this light. Who would have thought that I could be this satisfied with a PD;)

Oh $#!+... did I just post in the thread? Now I guess everyone will know WTF is up with the light promised to WTH.

I am just playin' witcha all. Good luck WTH with the light and way to go Clickie with the apparent follow through. I really want an update on how you like the PD with a Cree. The new Q5's look real powerful to me.

-Goatee

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Hey WTH how are you! PM just sent with tracking number:twothumbs Sorry for the wait! Just promise you'll post some nice pics when you get it bc I never got to, especially some night ones with the trit glowing!

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the wait everyone especially WTH, but Im young and when lifes trials and tests hit me straight on like a freighttrain I try to exclusively concentrate and work on the priorites and stuff like the internet and lights literally leaves my mind completely for a few days! Hope everyone can relate to that and again sorry for the wait but I know for a fact you're going absoulutely love the light!

WTH

Newly Enlightened
I DID get the UPS tracking number via PM.

Thanks Clickie, I very much look forward to getting this light!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clickie,

I got the light today!

Thanks for the fast shippin and the smooth transaction. I cannot believe the throw on this light. Who would have thought that I could be this satisfied with a PD;)

Oh $#!+... did I just post in the thread? Now I guess everyone will know WTF is up with the light promised to WTH.

-Goatee

Goatee - It suddenly all becomes clear - man!, the offer of a well bored out, long running, tail standing wife with great trits would make any guy take time to consider his options. You dirty dawg!:p

I notice you selling some nice kit lately, saving up for something..... Dinner, Flowers, Jewellery, Forgiveness? I really hope you ain't gonna be spending too much time alone with that new TiPD-S:nana:.

Clickie - glad this appears to have come good but right now even though you shiped, as it stands, I would really struggle to consider buying from you - the forum relies on trust and communications and you really gotta work on your profile.

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
the offer of a well bored out, long running, tail standing wife with great trits would make any guy take time to consider his options. You dirty dawg!:p

:crackup:

Now that is funny. She is pissed off at me now because I left some clothes on the floor. Wait till she finds out that I bought another Ti PD-S...

-Goatee

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
No worries big man - you know you will always have a buyer:takeit::knight::twothumbs.

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that the light arrived today, well packaged and in good condition. Clickie eventually followed through with the deal, and I'm happy with the light.

I'll probably be selling my LuxIII PD since I don't really need it any more. If anyone is interested, please sent me a PM. It has a titanium bezel, glow ring and tritum in the piston. If I don't sell it through PM in the next day or two, I'll take some pics and post it in a new thread.