• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mod, replace, upgrade JIL (DD/LR/Intelli), Exolion to Seoul P4 Emitters

vortechs

Enlightened
:paypal: for one of Option 1: $45 - Flupic Sandwhich module /w P4 Seoul led. ( + extra for custom Flupic program )

I would like a custom FLuPIC program on this Flupic. I described it in my email/PM but I thought I'd include it here as well, just in case others were interested in it. Here is my request for a custom FLuPIC user interface:

Start with the current v2.2 FLuPIC ( https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/123520 ).

Interfaces 1, 4, and 5 are unchanged.

In Interface 3, add "Max Brightness" as the 3rd state (between the second "User Brightness" and "Strobe"). Get rid of one of the two "Nothing" states. This makes Interface 3 very similar to Interface 4.

Replace Interface 2 with the following: series of states:
1 = User Brightness 1
2 = Set User Brightness*
3 = Max Brightness
4 = Strobe
5 = Beacon
6 = SOS
7 = Off
8 = Set Mode

*Change the time interval between the 10 brightness settings in the "Set User Brightness" state to about 350 to 400ms (0.35 to 0.4 seconds) so it takes about 4 seconds to cycle from lowest to highest. If this time interval can apply only in Interface 2 that would be ideal, but if it has to apply to the other Interfaces that have a Set User Brighness state (i.e. Interfaces 3 & 4) that is fine.

Timeout between setting = 1200ms (1.2 seconds) like the original JIL Intelli.

Thanks for taking the time to work on this custom FLuPIC program for me.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
*EDIT: Sorry but i'm going away and no longer have access to a machine shop to mod reflectors. Option 3 and 4 will no longer be available but option 1 and 2 will be available for 1 more week.

Roboholic

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mod, replace, upgrade JIL-JCR (LR/Intelli) to Seoul P4 Emitters

Paypal sent for option #1 for my Exolion.
Thanks goldserve

Last edited:

Roboholic

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mod, replace, upgrade JIL-JCR (LR/Intelli) to Seoul P4 Emitters

G, can this be set up like the newer version of the Draco. I think the Draco Ti might be my favorite light I own. But a Exo with some Seoul might take back the # 1.
Thanks again Robo

Roboholic said:
Paypal sent for option #1 for my Exolion.
Thanks goldserve

vortechs

Enlightened
Hi goldserve, the package arrived today. :thanks:

I haven't had time to install and check out all the goodies yet.

D-Dog

Enlightened
So, is the upgrade over forever now? I still have an intelli sn 0047, however, is it too late to upgrade it? I will be away for the next week so thanks in advance

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, I don't have the capability to machine reflectors anymore but I can still provide the JIL DD sandwhiches and the seoul led on the board if required.