• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Onion Rings (SF A2 LED rings)

archimedes

Flashaholic
I think that the sales list may have gotten a bit disorganized between the crash and koala's move?

Not to squabble or jostle for position (I doubt a few spots either way would make much difference, while things are on hold for now), but I believe I posted earlier to clarify where the line stands now, and thus would be in for OR-126 ... plus autogiro may be in at OR-127.

@koala: It would be great if you had a few moments to chime in here to update the board on the status of this project, and confirm where things are on the numbering system.

My interest is in one ring, plus red/UV/warm-white LEDs (all trimmed), but again ask what are the reservation and payment policies for now, while things are apparently on hiatus?

You have a great product and there is lots of interest here .... I've had a WTB up for a while now, and no one has even been willing to sell one of their extras or back-ups!

Congrats on such an awesome mod.

jsmitty1967

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order:
1X onion ring number OR-128 $21.00
1X yellow LEDs $1.20
1X amber $.60
1X red $1.20
1X green $.90
1X cyan $.60
1X blue $.90
1X white $1.50
1X warm white $1.20
1X UV $3.90
1X shipping $3.50
Total $36.50 (let me know if my math is poor)
paypal is armed and ready!

Maxbelg

Enlightened
Hi, I'd like to order the following:

OR-131 $21,00
LED warm white 2 PK $2,40
Mod LED 2 PK $2,00
Regular Airmail $3,50

Total $28,90

Thank you:wave:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Koala - tried to PM but can't send a PM to you...one of my A2s fell through...please adjust my order to:
OR-132 - $21
LED 1 Warm White $1.20
1 Mod LED pack - $1
Regular airmail - $3.50

Total - $26.70

Thank you again!

Hi Koala! I'd like to order the following:

OR-132 - $21
OR-133 - $21
LED Warm White 2 Pack - $2.40
Mod LED 2 PK - $2
Regular airmail - $3.50

Total - $49.90

Paypal at the ready! Please advise. Thanks for doing this!

cyberspyder

Enlightened
Tried to PM you, didn't know if it got through, here's my order:

OR-133 - $21
LED Warm White 1 Pack - $1.20
LED UV 1 Pack - $3.90
Regular airmail - $3.50

Total: $29.60 USD

Thanks, Brendan

AnotherADDiction

Newly Enlightened
I am very confused:huh:...I see that people are ordering these and it looks like the numbers are up to OR-134 - looking at the first post it shows the next order would be OR-108. Luckily, I was able to pick up an A2 with an onion ring in it already - it is great. I know that I will be picking up a 2nd A2 and need to know for the future. What I need to order now are some additional LED's.
Can/Are the LED's available to order separately here, and if so how can I go about doing this? If not, can anyone suggest where I can pick them up? I am interested in all of the colors (pre-cut), but especially the UV, warm white, and then red, blue,etc
Thanks!:)

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am very confused:huh:...I see that people are ordering these and it looks like the numbers are up to OR-134 - looking at the first post it shows the next order would be OR-108. Luckily, I was able to pick up an A2 with an onion ring in it already - it is great. I know that I will be picking up a 2nd A2 and need to know for the future. What I need to order now are some additional LED's.
Can/Are the LED's available to order separately here, and if so how can I go about doing this? If not, can anyone suggest where I can pick them up? I am interested in all of the colors (pre-cut), but especially the UV, warm white, and then red, blue,etc
Thanks!:)

You know what? I am even more confused than you. Since the cpf crash I lost lot of order details and I don't bother to update anymore I just contact the next one on the list by PM. I have limited hours each day so I am picking up on orders slowly.

I normally don't sell LEDs by themself, I stock them for the convinience of onion rings buyers. You are welcome to buy as many LEDs as you need if you have an onion order. The order list is long wait maybe up to months, if you don't like waiting there's another gentleman who's making them. Make sure you learn and understand the benefits of onion rings.

From now onwards just post your order regardless the order number and I will catch up with you soon.

Machete God

Enlightened
LOL, ok koala, I'll reserve this spot in the queue, I need two more, getting tired of swapping the colours in and out of mine.

Probably #137 and #138, but... :shrug:

Onion Ring(no LEDs) - $21.00
Onion Ring(no LEDs) - $21.00
Regular Airmail - $3.50

TOTAL $45.50

Let me know when it gets to my turn :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jfrosello

Newly Enlightened
... I just contact the next one on the list by PM. I have limited hours each day so I am picking up on orders slowly...
Thanks for the news.
Waiting patiently for my turn (OR 77 and 78) :twothumbs

Last edited:

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to hear from you Koala, I'm still patiently waiting, I know it will be worth it :D

scout24

Flashaholic
Koala- I would like one of these rings, and a three pack of de-skirted and trimmed warmwhite LED's, please. :) The adjustable trimpot is fantastic! Looking forward to it. Please let me know when it's my turn! Paypal ready.

silverwarior

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Koala,

Just to inform that i've placed my order (OR-88) since 10 Sept 2010 & still very much interested to get one of it. Thanks

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Koala,
I just sent you a pm.

I forgot to ask you for your new mailing address in the PM.

Latest posts