• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Other FLuPIC board sizes (Arc/Q3/Fenix/etc...) *Notice*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zgurl

Newly Enlightened
paypal.gif
for 1 Fenix sized flupic,
thanks.gif

Russki

Enlightened
paypal.gif
for 1 0.55" (13.96mm) Sammie size board, 1.6mm thick.
I think this is right size to fit in Aleph XR Can?
If I am wrong can you correct me please.

Thanks for you work.
goodjob.gif

vortechs

Enlightened
:paypal: for one 0.55" (13.96mm) Sammie size board, 0.6mm thick (for a JIL-CR2 Intelli), with about a 1000mA burst setting and the same custom FLuPIC program I mentioned over in the JIL upgrade thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1985704#post1985704

I already have one of your emitter boards but please let me know if I need anything else to attempt making an extra JIL Intelli FLuPIC module with my very basic soldering skills (I will probably wait till the next new LED comes out before assembling it).

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll try to remember to throw in two posts that I use. The main trick is to get fine solder AND liquid solder FLUX. It helps for sure!

AlexK

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in one ' 0.6" (15.24mm) Fenix sized, 1.2mm thick'- board. Are they availabel (again)?

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually I'm stocking the 0.55" sammie sized boards on my store since I use these in TnC canisters. I should have a new batch of boards listed for sale soon. If there is enough interest I could stock this size as well.

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nake said:
AlexK said:
I am interested in one ' 0.6" (15.24mm) Fenix sized, 1.2mm thick'- board. Are they availabel (again)?

Goldserve is in retirement, read this.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/167917

In an effort to keep the threads from becoming so large they create problems we will close this one. Goldserve may continue in a new thread when he is ready.

Anyone else with similar offerings may start threads in appropriate forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.