• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: selling a few lights.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
6P lego. KL3 head with solarforce body and tail. a previous owner of the KL3 probably ran it with 2 Li-Ions, as it's definitely shifted to the blue. seems weak, but I've never had a stock one to compare to. I bought to mod it, but just don't have time. $100 SOLD

E2l-AA. this is a user with plenty of scars. $110. SOLD

FourSevens Quark 2xAA in slate blue. $40 SOLD

LiteFlux LF3XT. comes with original box. $150-->$140-->$130 SOLD

Barbolight Appolo penlight tribute. has lines on brass from where it sat in the case too long, and reflector has something on the inside. almost looks like it had moisture that settled. works fine, just doesnt do anything for me. $50 SOLD

MJP Extreme III. with diffuser. Rebel emitter, really like the Tight for off function. $110-->$100-->$90 Moved to new post

Tain Borealis Titanium AA (only) twisty. Tight for off. Positive to Tail. 7 green trits in tail. $350 SOLD

CooYoo Quantum Copper 10180 twisty. $10 SOLD

Lumintop Pimi. 10180. Include original packaging, and small brass charger head. Tight for off, single mode, aspheric. $WITHDRAWN

Reylight pineapple mini copper. no clip. free with purchase of one of the other lights (one free per other light) CLAIMED
Reylight pineapple mini copper. snap clip. free with purchase of one of the other lights (one free per other light) CLAIMED

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
> CooYoo Quantum Copper 10180 twisty. $10

I will take this with the pineapple mini with clip

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Lights got here a few days ago😊. just as described. Thanks again my friend.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
a previous owner of the KL3 probably ran it with 2 Li-Ions, as it's definitely shifted to the blue. seems weak, but I've never had a stock one to compare to.

Those are usually fairly blue. Two li-ions shouldn't matter, they can usually handle up to 12 volts with their buck converter. Nothing wrong with running one on a three cell body.