• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel & SW02 tail...600 & 300 lumen

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *WITHDRAWN* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor...now a Diet Coke can.

I shot it with a bb gun. :crackup:

diet_coke.jpg

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *AVAILABLE* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 lumen & 300 lumen!

OK, I lied before. I didn't have the heart to recycle this beauty. It would have been too sad to see such a beautiful work of art done by Surefire, milkyspit, and RPM to be turned into a Diet Coke can.

So this light is up for sale again...probably only for a limited time, so catch it while you can! :) New, super low price!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *PRICE DROP* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 lumen & 300 lumen!

bump w/ big price drop! :wave:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *PRICE DROP* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 & 300 lumen + Extras!

I'm now adding the cool holster for the Transgressor! I'm not sure where it came from or what light it was meant for, but it fits this baby perfectly! The velcro strap secures the body while the hard bottom protects the head. In the back, it holds 4 batteries. Attachment to your belt is by a loop that can be unsnapped for ease of operation.

transgressor_holster1.jpg

transgressor_holster2.jpg

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
Re: FS: *PRICE DROP* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 & 300 lumen + Extras!

Jeez, just seeing this beauty makes me wanna ask milky for an update on my build again. Wish I had the money for this, that skull gives it a nice bling factor.

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."

I keep telling myself i don't NEED this. :popcorn:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Edit: removed Pelican 1010 case from deal

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: FS: *ADDED EXTRAS* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 & 300 lumen + Extra

PM sent...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *ADDED EXTRAS* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 & 300 lumen + Extra

PM sent...

PM replied. No, I'm sorry but I can't drive down to Arizona to deliver this to you.

Transgressor Package still available!

Patriot

Flashaholic

:crackup:

fess up now, you know I didn't ask that....lol.

Come to think of it I probably should have asked you that instead..:nana:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

:crackup:

fess up now, you know I didn't ask that....lol.

Come to think of it I probably should have asked you that instead..:nana:

Ok ok...Patriot36 didn't really ask me to drive it down to him. haha.

I'm telling ya...lots of interest in this light...you guys that PM'ed me about it, you know who you are. :) Better snatch this up before it's GONE!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 & 300 lumen + Extras!

morning bump. Sorry, no price drop at this time. :poke: :devil:

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened

How much for just the Pelican case and batts? If you part them out that is? :D

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much for just the Pelican case and batts? If you part them out that is? :D

Sorry, the Pelican case w/batteries stays with me if the light doesn't sell. One can never have too many cases/batteries. :)

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, I removed the Pelican case w/batteries from the deal...and now a new super low price!

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

I just remembered the other thing I was going to ask. What tail cap is that? I looks like it has slots for a lanyard.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just remembered the other thing I was going to ask. What tail cap is that? I looks like it has slots for a lanyard.

It's just a standard Z58 HAIII clickie. A lanyard ring is included and goes between the body and tailcap...then attach the included lanyard. :)

Patriot

Flashaholic

Oh it's a Z58! The forth pic down made it look like there were slots. I guess it's just the white "surefire" letters or something. I thought maybe it was a custom part for a moment. :)

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: *LAST BUMP* Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel...600 & 300 lumen + Extras!

When will I withdraw it? Who knows...maybe in an hour?...maybe in a few days?...whooooo knows.... :poke:

Edit: This light is now WITHDRAWN.

Edit2: Available again.

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit M3 Transgressor w/Ti bezel & SW02 tail...600 & 300 lumen

OK, let's try this again. Transgressor now has the awesome SW02 tailcap, which gives it better balance and the ability to stand on its tail. Wow! :D