• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy007 titanium goodness

aosty

Enlightened
:sold:

SOLD!

You need this... ti, clickclickclick, Data, ti, Spy007, ti, serial 02-73, ti, 2x green glowy capsules, ti, etc. :nana:

$899 $875 shipped/paypal

Disclaimers: Shipping insurance is optional and at your cost... once it leaves my hands, it's at the mercy of USPS. "I'll take it" rules apply but with the caveat that, at my discretion, established and/or USA-based members have precedence. International shipping is extra and insured Express Mail is mandatory. Email only, please - cpf aaaat blinkylights dot net.

3198-spy008-whole.jpg

3202-spy008-front.jpg

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just spent my funds on a Tri-V...happy dance :party:
Otherwise I would have bought this instantly!

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn! look at the DOF on those pics. What lens are you using on your D700? Is it the 105VR by chance?

Nice light too BTW :grin2:.

aosty

Enlightened
Serial number is 02-73.

@Mirage_Man - Yes, sir... no peeking! :naughty:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it is Mint and includes Pelican case, I will take it. Shipped to CONUS via USPS Express Mail fully insured.

aosty

Enlightened
@senna94 - Sorry, no case and it's not minty-minty perfect but pretty dang close. It has the normal surface character marks associated with any bare metal light... nothing serious and certainly nothing that would impact performance or its lifespan. If this is satisfactory, please shoot me an email at the address listed in the first post. Thanks.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
@senna94 - Sorry, no case and it's not minty-minty perfect but pretty dang close. It has the normal surface character marks associated with any bare metal light... nothing serious and certainly nothing that would impact performance or its lifespan. If this is satisfactory, please shoot me an email at the address listed in the first post. Thanks.

Thanks for the info aosty. I will have to let this beauty go to another lucky CPF member. I am sure it will not last.