• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SST-50 / SST-90 MAG C / D Deluxe Heatsink ***Ready to ship***

Britelumens

Enlightened
If my current heatsink size cannot fit, I will turn it down free for you if the different is a lot else you can just sand it down slightly. Thats what ppl here do.

battery end larger as I can fit 26mm lipo:)

Will get back to you when I get a chance to gauge the front end

mr.lumen

Enlightened
so im a newbie and have no way of adding a driver for the led. i have a tri bored m*g 1 D light. it fits 3x17670 cells or 2x26500 cells. i was wondering if this set up would work with either of these? and how do i add a driver to it. thanks!

Britelumens

Enlightened
so im a newbie and have no way of adding a driver for the led. i have a tri bored m*g 1 D light. it fits 3x17670 cells or 2x26500 cells. i was wondering if this set up would work with either of these? and how do i add a driver to it. thanks!

You can go to taskled, they have lots of drivers to run these emitters. About adding a driver, you can search threads here and I believe you will be able to find some help with images.

netprince

Enlightened
Sending paypal for:

Mag D Deluxe SST90 Heatsink: $21
S&H: $6
Registered Mail: $2

Thanks!

Eirik

Newly Enlightened
MAG C Deluxe SST-90[/COLOR] heatsink $22.00 x2 =$44.00
MAG D Deluxe SST-90 heatsink $21.00

S&H: $8
Registered Mail: $2

total $ 75

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I still have some SST50 for MAG D and MAG C, SST90 for MAG C. But SST90 for Mag D are all sold.

Do not continue to open multiple duplicate threads.

Several of these have had to be closed again.

Your assistance in keeping a single thread active and updated would be appreciated.

Thank you.