• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS. Titanium Bezels for SF 6P,C2,G etc. Also JetBeam ProIII

donn_

Flashaholic
Gottem today...beautiful stuff! And thanks for the extra goodies. I haven't had a new P38 since the VietNam era. It's amazing what a difference sharpness makes!

I must say, this little 6" stainless cable with the screw connection (scroll down) is a dynamite item. At $0.99, it's one of the most useful bargains I've seen in a long time. I'll be adding at least a dozen of these to my next order!

:thanks:

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine. Very, very nicely machined. Thanks!

russtang.titanium.bezel.1.jpg

russtang.titanium.bezel.2.jpg

Thats a Nice looking Light!

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Russ,

I just PPed you for $28.50 for one bezel. I hope you still have some available. Let me know when you get them shipped. Thanks!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must say, this little 6" stainless cable with the screw connection (scroll down) is a dynamite item. At $0.99, it's one of the most useful bargains I've seen in a long time. I'll be adding at least a dozen of these to my next order!

:thanks:

I got 2 of those little stainless cables with some luggage tags, then I started looking for them - I think I ordered 20 when I found them here! Great stuff!

rocled

Newly Enlightened
Hello, will this by chance fit the Jetbeam Pro III ST? The ST is a 25mm diameter bezel, thanks!

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
I started a transfer to cover two of these. I will send when it goes through. These look nice. Should look good on my HA 6P and HA C2 BK. :D

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is no way this bezel will fit in a Jet III Pro ST. The Jet III Pro ST is too narrow.

Here is a picture of my Jet III Pro ST sitting inside the bezel of a 6P.

img0821f.jpg

Latest posts