• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *UPDATE* Milkyspit Seoulmator KL1 HA BK , $160

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
naw, I was thinking the same thing. Somewhere there's a price that someone will see and say to themselves, I can't pass this up. I'd like that price to be high so I can cover my bills but I'm going to have to lower it to actually get this sold. What do you think about my idea to mod this with a warm seoul emitter?

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
You won't get more for it by putting more into it, leave it alone. I prefer a USVOH over the USWOH, bit it's not a big deal.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator KL1 HA BK $140 huge price drop!

Get this before everyone else does! Price dropped to $170 shipped with the 20 extra cells and vital gear body!
$140 if you just want the milky KL1 head.

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Milkyspit Seoulmator KL1 HA BK $140 huge price drop!

After the thread is 10 weeks old, you can't edit the title. A mod can do it for you, or you can re-post the thread.

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast

After the thread is 10 weeks old, you can't edit the title. A mod can do it for you, or you can re-post the thread.
Thanks, I was thinking of giving up for a time anyway. We'll see.

ejot

Enlightened

Get this before everyone else does! Price dropped to $170 shipped with the 20 extra cells and vital gear body!
$140 if you just want the milky KL1 head.
I can't pass that up. :takeit:, body included.
I'm new around here, but have confidence that it will be cherished.

PM your PP and I'll send payment first thing in the morning ... :sleepy: for now.

1wrx7

Enlightened

You just got an amazing deal. When the economy was better this would have sold insantly for a lot more money. I'm glad it finally sold Carbine15... I've been tempted but I'm in the same boat you are:broke: