• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ...yet more customs. (FM, Ti, Aleph, Mag, PD, TB) $$$ drops...

thundertree

Enlightened
Re: FS: ...yet more customs. (Vara, USL, FM, Ti, Aleph, Mag, 007, PD, TB)

Received. Your package will go out with tomorrow's mail pickup.

-DF

Thank you very much for the fast shipping!! Received today and functions perfectly.

I did have one question. I've searched on the various USL sites that you've referenced, and I wanted to know what hobby charger you used to charge the USL battery pack, or maybe any other charger selection advise.

Thanks again, and take care.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: ...yet more customs. (Vara, USL, FM, Ti, Aleph, Mag, 007, PD, TB)

I did have one question. I've searched on the various USL sites that you've referenced, and I wanted to know what hobby charger you used to charge the USL battery pack, or maybe any other charger selection advise.

I personally used my ElectriFly Triton mostly. Though pretty much any hobby/pack charger will suffice from a charging standpoint (provided the mechanical connections are correct). The Elite batteries inside are 2000mAh rated (and I've tested them at pretty darn close to that), so anything that can do 0.5A-2.0A (I used 1.0A = 0.5C) at 13.2V nominal should do the job.

-DF

wolfy

Enlightened
Re: FS: ...yet more customs. (Vara, USL, FM, Ti, Aleph, Mag)

Wow, the alephs are still around at that price, Ill take the red&black AlephIII.

Just PM me final cost to Australia and I will send PP.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: ...yet more customs. (3.5" TH FM Hotwire, Ano'd Ti Aleph) $$$ drops...

Someone buy these last 2.5 items...

-DF