FSM - (Flashaholics Swap Meet) - Sept. 23rd - in PA

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going thru my stuff to see what I'm bringing and found a uv laser had to make a pic
tcXvpr.jpg

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going thru my stuff to see what I'm bringing and found a uv laser had to make a pic
tcXvpr.jpg

I love it!! ...and I love that knife too. If you are bringing that to sell or trade, I would like first dibs on it. :)

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, I'll have others to trade or sell but I don't think I can part with my EDCF Moonglow Manix for a reasonable amount 🤑🤑🤑

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking forward to what everyone has to sell / trade. I have 16 large plastic bins full of lights that I'm bringing for sale / trade - I didn't count them, but should be around 200 lights. I think I might have some room left in my truck for a sleeping bag and a box of Twinkies to eat. LOL

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
This Post Is Useless Without Pics ... :grin2:

Pictures of all the bins isn't what you want ;) Yes I will be posting pics of all the lights during the event. I'm planning on bringing two or three tables just to put all the lights on.

So keep an eye out for the pictures of not just my lights, but anything anyone else is selling too, because I doubt I'll sell all 200 lights there, and so if you see something you want in one of the pictures, just reach out via a post or PM and make it yours :)

archimedes

Flashaholic

So keep an eye out for the pictures of not just my lights, but anything anyone else is selling too, because I doubt I'll sell all 200 lights there, and so if you see something you want in one of the pictures, just reach out via a post or PM and make it yours :)

Please remember, to use the forum for sales, a Supporter Badge is requested ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/IconLegend1.html

Last edited:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE- Looks like the weather is going to be great! We already have about 15 people coming to the FCW camping weekend - and so of course they will be at FSM - and then we have another 5 who are just coming for the FSM on Saturday. So it looks like it will be a good turnout, and there is still room for more people to come! :) So get out and get over there!! Don't forget to bring a flashlight... or just bring some cash and buy another one! There will be a few hundred gently used / certified pre-owned lights for sale - ranging from classic vintage lights to modern day monsters and everything in between. Or just come to hang out and share your interest in flashlights with other fellow enthusiasts, you are sure to see some lights you have never before seen, or have been wanting to check out!

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW!!! I got a second large box of lights and other goodies from Dorcy! There is a bunch more Life&Gear stuff and a ton of Dorcy stuff. Everyone who comes will be leaving with multiple items!!! Thanks again Dorcy. :thumbsup:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like great weather all weekend, especially Saturday! It seems that we will have unseasonably warm temperatures this weekend. It looks like it will be 15-20 degrees cooler next weekend (which I would prefer) however, they are also calling for rain next weekend, and I'll take it a little warmer but dry for sure! I don't need to test the IPX rating of my lights. LOL

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow - what a success for the very first FSM! We had a great turnout, and many lights changed hands. Along with all of the overnight participants of FCW-13, FSM pulled in several more attendees for that day. I didn't actually count how many lights I brought, but I'm pretty sure it was close to the 200 that I stated, and I think I sold about 50. Thanks again to all of those who purchased something from me. :) I wound up buying about 25 lights from other sellers, so it was a total WIN-WIN!

And special thanks to Dorcy / Life+Gear who provided a several free lights, enough so that everyone went home with some great free lights!

The location and weather were great, and it was of course great to see old friends and make new ones.

Photos and further information about the FSM event can be found in the FCW-13 thread.

Thanks everyone for making the first FSM a great success! --Tim

Last edited: