GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

M.TEX

Enlightened
Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

Wait a moment the contest ain't over yet. I think I have a chance to win...:crackup:

highorder

Enlightened
Re: GatLight Photo Competition - Vote for your favorite Photographers (LOTS OF HD PHOTOS)

Miciobigio, with an honorable mention to Arsmachina and rmacias

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, how did I miss this! :ohgeez:

My favorites are Miciobigio's, rmacias & Erin0918's in terms of creativity & composition. :thumbsup: Congrats Marco! :D
Do I get a share of your prize? ;) :naughty:

And thanks to antc_tw2002, cerbie, criollo, MorpheusT1, M_R, Nake, tomcat017 who voted for me too. :eek:

Last edited:

mobile1

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK AND THE WINNER IS MICIOBIGIO.... how would you like your price... since you ordered a v3 you can either have a refund for a Tuxedo version or we can add a light to your order... just pm me.

Again thanks for everyone taking part in this. Maybe after the 2nd competition we'll take the best photos and make a GatLight calender - that would be fun I think. But first we'll deliver the V3s...

Than of course we're all eagerly waiting for some shots... since there will be another GatLight photo competition it should be interesting.

Miciobigio

Enlightened

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Walter , i'd like more a "normal" Ti Gatlight V3 :eek:

Thanks to all ! :wave:

Macaw

Enlightened

Congratulations MICIOBIGIO!

StuGatz

Enlightened

Nicely done Gents...

Stuart

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Congrats Marco, I'm in love with that pic since I saw it for the very first time!

And it remembers me alltimes, that my last trip to Pisa is already far too long ago - maybe next year...

Jochen

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder where the mods are? That spam still being there is driving me nuts. At least I got to see this thread. That picture with the Leaning tower is pure genius.

Miciobigio
miciopisa.jpg

Last edited: