• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

(GAW)GUESS PRICE TO WIN Klarus Aluminum H1A Headlamp

klight

Enlightened
Dear all,

thanks a lot for your participation, all the comments are saved in our screenshots, and the price for the Aluminum H1A Headlamp will be released soon in our latest post today.....let's welcome the exciting moment....
1f60d.png
😍

Best regards!
Klarus Team

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened

Dear all,

thanks for all of you guys participating the Klarus Aluminum H1A Headlamp "GUESS PRICE Activity"!!!

Here comes the Exciting Announcement!!! Congratulations to:
#23 rayman

You will gain a brand new Klarus Aluminum H1A Headlamp, please PM us your contact name, address, post code and telephone number, your Prize will be sent out as early as possible!

Thanks again for all your guys' enthusiasm to join Klarus Flashlight GAW Activity, pls keep paying attention to Klarus posts to WIN more Klarus Flashlight Giveaways, thanks.

Best regards!
Klarus Team

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much :thumbsup:. I just sent you a PM.

I will write my opinion in this thread when I get the light ;).

Congratulations rayman!

But, just between you and me, would you buy this light for that price?
I actually was looking at the Titanium version for jogging but that was a tad too expensive for my opinion so I think this one is reasonable.

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again Klarus, I got the flashlight yesterday and got to play with it for a while.

I will use it next time I will go jogging and will write a short review about it ;).