• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GB/intrest thread for the Fenix E15 2016! (STOCK READY - STARTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible,
what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks. (for new users, you will have to follow the rules before you can send, or i can send you a PM!)

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, thanks!

skeefu

Newly Enlightened
Re: GB/intrest thread for the Fenix E15 2016!

Dazed1 ...I am interested, please PM me code when available.......thank you in advance

d3cadent

Newly Enlightened

dazed1, your mailbox is full, cannot pm you.

netprince

Enlightened

Hi dazed1,

Can you send me the code too please...

Thanks

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

ToddM

Enlightened

PM received and order placed for one, thanks again for the deal!

Brlux

Enlightened

Thanks Dazed1, This has been a great group buy, I just ordered 2 because I love this light and the price was so fantastic.

Not to derail the thread but, any possibility of a future group buy on the Fenix HL23? For some reason this has been my favorite headlamp to use lately. It is simple small and indestructible. Runs on 1AA and is a great value. I find it very comfortable to use and just the right amount of light where I need it without any glare above my eyes or on my nose to distract me.

Thanks Again

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

msnbcnnbcbs

Newly Enlightened

Order placed for 1. Can't wait to get it.

Thanks again.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

P.S. there might be delay for the few next days with answers, due to the holidays, (or weekends) thanks!

mjnhang10

Newly Enlightened

Please PM the details.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.