Gene Malkoff Going at it Full Time w/New Additions

Rommul

Enlightened
Are there any plans for a lower powered tri or quad that can run from 2,3,4 cells?

I have two HAIII 2C's that I want to run using low self discharge cells and was looking forward to a dropin that could work with these.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool, Gene. When and if you make a C sized drop-in I can use 4 Elite 4500s in a Mag 4C with tailcap spring extender for almost 100 minutes. These cells can handle 30 amps and are the lowest self-discharge NiMhs I've used.

Rommul -

Would those be C sized Li-Ions? A 2C Type III anodized torch with a Malkoff quad drop-in would be almost too cool.

Rommul

Enlightened
Cool, Gene. When and if you make a C sized drop-in I can use 4 Elite 4500s in a Mag 4C with tailcap spring extender for almost 100 minutes. These cells can handle 30 amps and are the lowest self-discharge NiMhs I've used.

Rommul -

Would those be C sized Li-Ions? A 2C Type III anodized torch with a Malkoff quad drop-in would be almost too cool.

I have 6 C Lithium Ions but I am looking for a NIMH powered light with 3 or so LEDS I don't really need it to be driven at 1000+ ma either.

I am really looking for a dropin that exhibits the behavior of my C and D dropin (reduced output on 2 cells) just with three or so LEDs.