• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

jpil

Newly Enlightened
I like the 360x3 better for the power.
Nice 360 switch, direct access to low and turbo are always desireable.
Thanks for the chance!

flat-ray

Enlightened
The most innovative fearure is the 360 omni directional dual switch that, combined with direct turbo access, will be one of the most wanted tactical flashlights of 2019.

Clm65

Newly Enlightened
I like the 360x3 better due to the available power and I also think the style looks better (conical head versus straight). I also like your magnetic charging connections over the micro-usb port on these models.

klight

Enlightened
;)
Hey Klarus, thanks for the GAW!
In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

Last edited:

pasxapil

Newly Enlightened
GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS
50% OFF
Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

KLARUS 360X1

KLARUS360X3

Dear fans, thank you very much for your support in 2018!
We hope you will keep your eyes on Klarus and introduce more friends to us in 2019.
As the days to 2019 have started their countdown, Klarus would like
give away
1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 1pc x 360X1, and 1pc x Mi1C

to welcome 2019 with everyone.
Happy New Year 2019!

Klarus 360X3 and Klarus 360X1 are two of the best flashlights from KLARUS in 2018.
Which one and what features on them do you like more and why?
(You can learn more from the video or Click Here)

Comment with your ideas and be automatically entered for a chance to win!
Each ID will be entered only once for all posts.
Winners will be drawn randomly on Jan. 18th​ 2019

Surprise!
Anyone whose
comment number includes a "5"
will get 50% OFF
for any Klarus Flashlight from Klarus MAP price.
Good Luck!!!

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
I prefer the 360x1 - like the ibs system. To improve it, offer a shorter tube to shrink it when using smaller cells. (the mi1c is cool too. smallest side clicky is its best feature) Thanks for opportuntiy

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
I like both but I think I like more the 360-1. I usually prefer more throw, but the difference between the two is not much and the 360-1 would be a bit more comfortable for edc. My current carry is an xt11s ans do carry it every day.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for doing this Klarus. Very interesting take on tried and true "formats." I honestly never can choose which I like more overall between the more bulked out tactical 1x18650 design or the slimmer also single 18650 design.

... But here I think I'd have to go with the Klarus 360X1 .

It just has so much going on in that somewhat smaller form factor. I personally wish it also had an orange peel reflector, but I can see why Klarus went with the mirror polish design instead. What I love about BOTH of these lights is the silicone sleeving around the center of the body. I really want to see things like that return to high quality lights. I miss the days of having lights with plastic bodies or at least plastic/silicone sleeves so this is really nice to see. I'm sure it gives the light a really nice feel in the bare hand. If I could change anything it would also be nice to see neutral white or even warm tint versions of these lights as from what I see they only have cool 6500K emitter versions at the moment. Also.... "5" :)

klight

Enlightened
:twothumbs
I like the 360X3 most. It has the same battery size as the 360X1, it is only about one cm longer, but it has clearly Better performance, including a longer throw capacity.
The feature I like best is the 360 degree ring switch, where you can lite up the flashlight in a pre set strenght in any position around the flashlight. By many other flashlight it is hard to find the right spot to put them on when you are in a hurry, especially with glowes on.

And thank you for this great givaway!

klight

Enlightened
:twothumbsthanks for your suggestion, we will keep going to produce more high quality products
Hey Klarus, thanks for the GAW!
In general I have mixed feelings about the XHP70.2 light that I own. Powerful. Efficient. But the angular tint shift is quite bad. I see the reflector is OP, mine is SMO. So maybe you eliminated the issue. I expect I would like this light better....though I would prefer it with 21700.

I'm quite intrigued by your UI experiment. I absolutely love the QTC twisties that I have, when seeing your light I hoped that it would allow smooth output control. By reading the operations chart I assume it doesn't....I suggest that as a future improvement.

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
Very interesting in the direction you guys are headed Klarus. I own many of the XT11 original versions but this 360 pressure switch is new, and, intriguing aside from your traditional paddle switch.

Going to be interested in getting my hands on the 360X3 since I'm more fond of the larger handheld lights.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the Klarus 360X3. The output is impressive, and the battery monitor around the side switch is useful. The dual tail switch is interesting, and I like the flexibility of using a 18650, 2x CR123 or 2x RCR123.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the GAW!

A simple, single mode momentary tactical light would be great.

Kozy

Enlightened
Thanks for doing this giveaway.
360x3 looks great. Very interesting button UI. :twothumbs

klight

Enlightened
Exciting Moment!!!
Winners Announcement!!!

Thanks for all your guys' enthusiasm to join KLARUS 360X GAW Activity!!!

Congratulations to
#30 martinaee –> has won the 1st prize 1 x 360X3
#2 lennarta –> has won the 2nd prize 1 x 360X1
#22 flat-ray –> has won the 3rd prize 1 x Mi1C

Winners, pls PM us your contact info and email included.

Congratulations to
#5 NPL #15 pc_light #25 Gaudi #35 dj:litestick
You've won the opportunity to buy one KLARUS flashlight with 50% OFF, pls email to [email protected] within a week(Before Jan. 25th 2019) for which light you'd like to order, thanks!

Happy New Year 2019!!!

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG.... are you serious right now? I seriously am so happy I think I just woke up my wife! Been having a kinda cruddy few days and this really is amazing. What is even happening?!?

Thank you *so* much Klarus Light! This will actually be my first light with an emitter larger than XM-L/2 size. Can't wait to see what this bad-boy can do!

Last edited: