• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GIVEAWAY*3 WINNERS & 50% OFF Opportunity for Any Klarus Flashlight

klight

Enlightened
Congratulations
OMG.... are you serious right now? I seriously am so happy I think I just woke up my wife! Been having a kinda cruddy few days and this really is amazing. What is even happening?!?

Thank you *so* much Klarus Light! This will actually be my first light with an emitter larger than XM-L/2 size. Can't wait to see what this bad-boy can do!

Agpp

Enlightened
Thanks again Klarus!
OMG.... are you serious right now? I seriously am so happy I think I just woke up my wife! Been having a kinda cruddy few days and this really is amazing. What is even happening?!?

Thank you *so* much Klarus Light! This will actually be my first light with an emitter larger than XM-L/2 size. Can't wait to see what this bad-boy can do!

Seeing your joy - you were surely a right person to win this one. Congratulations! :party:

Congratulations to the other winners as well! :party:

Gaudi

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the 50% discount. As I will not be using it myself, I offer it to whomever is willing to purchase a light.
Please send me a PM and I will send you the code.
Please let me know if this is not within the rules and I will withdraw the offer.

Regards

klight

Enlightened
This special offer is only for you, thanks
Thank you for the 50% discount. As I will not be using it myself, I offer it to whomever is willing to purchase a light.
Please send me a PM and I will send you the code.
Please let me know if this is not within the rules and I will withdraw the offer.

Regards