• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

lichan

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in winning and reviewing the Titanium H1A headlight. The features like Li-Ion 14500, USB charging, high lumen output, multiple throw and color lighting, small size and titanium heat dissipation would seem to make this an immediate success.

spfx99

Newly Enlightened
*Quote of OP removed - please refrain from quoting such large posts in the future. It is not necessary.

I work graveyard as an aircraft mechanic, my flashlight is my number 1 tool. I've got several thousand worth of lights, as I buy the latest and greatest to see which will be my EDC. So far I go back and forth between my Klarus XT11GT, Eagletac T25C2 w/upgraded led, & my Armytek Predator Pro. Still own several from Nitecore TM series, and Olight's latest throwers, but always go back to the three I mentioned earlier. If I were to rank the 3 top, 1. eagletac, 2. Klarus, & 3. Armytek. All the rest of my collection sit in the bottom of my toolbox. Guess I should sell some, but have a hard time letting them go. For headlamps I've got Armytek, Nitecore, Black Diamond, & Petzl. I tend to use the Black Diamond the most out of those, Would love to test the H1A & the XT12s see if they can become my new EDC's.

Last edited by a moderator:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
500 commenters are necessary? We have 40+ in 12 days so I feel like this won't even get that many. Or is it 500 commenters or a certain deadline?

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in any of the three models, but the H1A headlamp the most. I own a Klarus Mi7 Ti and an XT12GT. Both are fantastic so I'm curious about Klarus' headlamp.

altermann

Enlightened
I am in,
Interested to review Titanium Headlamp or the smallest Mi 1c

Last edited:

PartyPete

Enlightened
I'm in. Would be up to do a review of any type; text, video whatever. A think a unique review would be in order for this excellent looking light.

Dcelrod

Newly Enlightened
I woukd like to try a Klarus for review. I have several headlights and flashlights from streamlight, coast, black diamond, petzyl, princeton tech, and plight. I have seen the Klarus lights on Amazon several times and have always been attracted to them but have never had one or tried one. I would appreciate the oppertunity. Thanks alot.

Flashoholic_DP

Newly Enlightened
I am in for a chance to review this great and awesome lights.
Big fan of Klarus since I own the XT11GT!!!