• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway!!! Free Klarus Tactical Light XT2CR for Test...

radiopej

Enlightened
Personally, I love dual tail switches.

More importantly (to me), it's very similar to the XT11S, but without a side switch. I absolutely love the XT11S and previously reviewed it. I think it is one of the best lights I've ever used. My only issue was that the side switch would activate it in my pocket.
The new XT2CR seems to have taken everything that's good about the XT11S, and removed the only problem. You even upgraded the emitter. While I haven't handled it yet, if it is what I think it is, it could be the best 18650 light of 2017.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the giveaway.

I like the compact size, high output, nice UI, and usb charging.

psp300639

Newly Enlightened
Subscribing to this forum thread.
Plus factor for the XT2CR as follows
*Unit comes with free battery
*Battery capacity indicator
*Front and Rear mounted springs
*Dual switch tail cap
*most importantly the CREE XHP35HD E4 LED

Gea2427

Newly Enlightened
I like that it is rechargable and has the upgraded xhp35 led. Also the dual tail switch and great selecto of tactical and outdoor modes!!

Kozy

Enlightened
Great flashlight!
Thanks for the chance!

Best features, in my opinion:

Size
Dual-Switch tactical tail cap
Micro-USB charging port
1600 Lumens with a single 18650 Li-on battery

Garnett

Newly Enlightened
Nice looking light, in a decent form factor. That lumen levels incredible.

me_no_thing

Newly Enlightened
For me its :

ITS( Intelligent Temperature Protection System)

More lumens produce, thats will be more heat .

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
It's hard to choose just one feature to talk about here, because this light has such a wide array of attractive and thoughtful features, but rules are rules, so I'll have to say that my favorite feature of this light is how it has been idiot-proofed. It has protection from overheating; it has protection from water damage; it has protection from improper battery insertion; it has protection from overcharging -- heck, it even has protection from taking it out on patrol (or walking the dog-- whatever your gig is) when it's insufficiently charged!

Whether I'm selected or not, I'm looking forward to learning more about this light.

BryanMac222

Newly Enlightened
After seeing the features this light offers I would be willing to retire my EDC four sevens QP2A-X after five flawless years.

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I may be too late but a few things I like: 1" diameter; one touch low(or strobe); usb rechargeable; dual switches. The battery indicator is cool.