• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GLADIUS/INSIGHT TYPHOON/HDS SEOULED(P4) MODDING/ PAYMENT&SHIPPING INFO & UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronson5

Newly Enlightened
Re: GLADIUS/INSIGHT TYPHOON/HDS SEOULED(P4) MODDING/ PAYMENT&SHIPPING INFO & UPDATES

ok, shipped my hds via priority mail yesterday. hope it gets there safely. chuck

uspopo

Newly Enlightened
Re: GLADIUS/INSIGHT TYPHOON/HDS SEOULED(P4) MODDING/ PAYMENT&SHIPPING INFO & UPDATES

Michael, PP payment made and the light will go out to you in the morning. Thanks, Stan

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT TO ALL.
I have had a lot of guys asking about the reflector replacement .98% don't need it and will not benifit from it ,but others will ,some older Glads had poor reflectors due to bad casting as these are made of plastic.so please don't ask as it will vary and I need to see the light.will not change any reflector till I email the person that might require replacement.these are the same factory ones as original ones in the light.I will be posting schedule system this weekend to control the influx of lights.it is getting very busy and I will have no time for the family and mountain biking ,it looks as if I will limit the amount to between 5-10 lights per week. I will see. so please.check back to get the latest updates and changes.
Thank You Everyone
GLADIUSX1:rock:
I WILL ONLY BE MODDING THE GLADIUS/TYPHOON & THE HDS EDC SERIES OF LIGHTS AT THIS TIME.

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

We have yet another package that can not be identified:mad:.It was sent with no return address or other information in the package:tsk: and base on the serial number no payment tracking .If the person who sent this package can come forward then I can move forward.not to much to ask.ONE UNCLAIMED GLADIUS.:thumbsdow:whistle:
SO TO REMIND EVERYONE.YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION WITH THE PACKAGE.COPY OF THE PAYPAL PAYMENT. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED.
:thumbsup:
1-FULL NAME
2-FORUM NAME
3-SERIAL NUMBER
4-SHIPPING ADDRESS
GLADIUSX1
:rock:

waynejitsu

Enlightened

I will "claim" it if no one else does:)

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

Oh ,give him a chance .:lolsign:
waynejitsu said:
I will "claim" it if no one else does:)

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Re: GLADIUS/INSIGHT TYPHOON SEOULED(P4) MODDING/ PAYMENT&SHIPPING INFO & UPDATES

Woohoo, yeah baby! :naughty:

Thanks! :rock:

GLADIUSX1 said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daloosh
Guess mine ain't got thar yet...
daloosh

glenn_r

Newly Enlightened

Uhh, the Gladius you've already received without any info probably isn't mine...but you'll be getting one soon that I didn't enclose any paperwork with. I did put the serial number in the PayPal payment, but I didn't put a copy of the PayPal payment inside the package with the flashlight.

:ohgeez:

So, the old black one, serial #002xx, is mine. When I send in the second one, I'll enclose the correct paperwork.

:stupid:

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

UPDATE PLEASE READ.
I've posted new info to the modding & shipping post please check for update .I will now be shipping out once a week.Saturdays or Mondays.At this time I have a little backlog.There will be about 12 lights shipping out ,Please check to see if yours shipped.This policy is due to the fact that I work 10 hours a day and have a family too.I have increased the lead time once before from 4 to 8 days but I have to extend it one more time to 12 days not including weekends .this is only a maximum time and any given light could ship earlier than that.I hope everyone understands and is good with this change as it is written in stone and clearly stated.
GLADIUSX1

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

Not yet ,but there are two packages at the post office and I will pick them up .will let you know.
glenn_r said:
Uhh, the Gladius you've already received without any info probably isn't mine...but you'll be getting one soon that I didn't enclose any paperwork with. I did put the serial number in the PayPal payment, but I didn't put a copy of the PayPal payment inside the package with the flashlight.

:ohgeez:

So, the old black one, serial #002xx, is mine. When I send in the second one, I'll enclose the correct paperwork.

:stupid:

amik

Newly Enlightened

I also did not include a copy of my paypal payment in the package. It does have a piece of paper with my forum name attached to the black plastic box inside the cardboard box. It is a Tan model serial# 60494. I apologize for the inconvinience. I only read the first post when looking for instructions about shipping.

Thanks.

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

One clained Gladius,non member Thanx
GLADIUSX1 said:
We have yet another package that can not be identified:mad:.It was sent with no return address or other information in the package:tsk: and base on the serial number no payment tracking .If the person who sent this package can come forward then I can move forward.not to much to ask.ONE UNCLAIMED GLADIUS.:thumbsdow:whistle:
SO TO REMIND EVERYONE.YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION WITH THE PACKAGE.COPY OF THE PAYPAL PAYMENT. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED.
:thumbsup:
1-FULL NAME
2-FORUM NAME
3-SERIAL NUMBER
4-SHIPPING ADDRESS
GLADIUSX1

darb505

Newly Enlightened

GladiusX1,

I'll be sending you $40 via PayPal and my Gladius for modding.

Let me know when you receive payment and the light!

Thanks,

Paul

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

I will have a limited quatity of factory replacement lens on hand for the modding of the Gladius and also will have some UCL- LDF lens as well.These LDF lens are coat ,anti refractive and have the Light Diffusing Film . COST $15.00. This is if yours is chipped, cracked or badly scratched.These are on order and will be available in one week.

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened
Re: GLADIUS/TYPHOON/BRBULK CHAMELEON/LIONCUB/MODDING/ PAYMENT&SHIPPING INFO & UPDATES

BUMP:poof:.MOVED

Last edited:

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

:bumpit:
GLADIUSX1

GLADIUSX1

Enlightened

A Big Thank You to everyone getting the mods and those who have .please feel free to post any comments ,reveiws and the like so everyone can see the good the bad and the brightly.:crackup:pictures to .by camera is broke.I have the lens in stock only a few but the UCL-LDF lens are really cool ,made to fit the Gladiusx1 as the stock lens.a very mild diffuse flim on the inside ,you can still see the led and it really smooths the beam and you get no artifacts.it does spread the beam but still throws very good.
This week we have a long weekend holiday and I will be gone from the 18 till the 22.so no shipments till the following weekend.:wave:

uspopo

Newly Enlightened

Michael, my Gladius arrived today. Looks great and will get some time play time sometime this week with it but first impressions are WOW!! Thanks, Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.