**Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

X_Marine

Enlightened
Hi Billy,

The Piglets are still in the works. Kevin is really busy now. I do have a couple 10.5mm boards I owe you I can ship. If you want I can ship what I have now and on my dime ship the Piglets when they come in. Thanks for your patience.

acourvil, I have a 10.5mm boards for you as well if you still want one.

If others want these 10.5mm boards then please post interest. Otherwise I might not have enough to share. Thanks
I guess lets do that so I can finish up a few things..

When the others come in let me know via PM or Email and I'll just drop by the store and grab something (always something needed) so that way you can just add to that order and save shipping.

Thanks Eric
X/BillyD..

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Billy,

I'm sorry I missed your post today. I'll go ahead and ship those out tomorrow. Thanks

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've posted just a few 0.55" FLuPICs on our store.

Also the 150/800 Piglets have arrived. Billy, please let me know what you want me to do as well as anyone else (Russki) who has expressed interest. I'm not sure Kevin will build any more of these. He's not shipping these overseas to a "CM", he's building them one at a time. I might put some 150/800mA boards up on the store or sell more in this thread to interested parties.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure dude I can do that. The info. is on this thread for pricing and paypal. Please let me know if you want to use CC paypal. If so I'll list a few of these on the store for you. Please post if you order so I can keep track. Thanks

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there enough Piglets for me to snag two? Oh, and any ETA on the Arc/.77" boards?

-DF

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Damien,

All I can say is the Arc 0.77" boards are in the works. I paid for them a couple months ago but Kevin is pretty busy at work. Sure I have a couple Piglets with your name on them:thumbsup:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Damien,

All I can say is the Arc 0.77" boards are in the works. I paid for them a couple months ago but Kevin is pretty busy at work. Sure I have a couple Piglets with your name on them:thumbsup:

:paypal: for a couple pig's and tri's.

-DF

Russki

Enlightened
Eric.
150/800 piglets received today.
Thanks for fast shipping and good packing.
Now, I need those nice E-series Ti hosts for them.:D
Hope to see them in production soon.
:)
Hey! TnC shop recommended for everybody, top quality service!!!:twothumbs

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
Eric, I'm interested in purchasing two of the ARC LS flupics. Paypal ready. And thanks for the quick reply to my mail.

Thanks,
T&R