• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd22121

Newly Enlightened
Re: Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price - but very limited!

does anyone have a comparison between the EC4 and this EC4S model? I bought the EC4 in another groupbuy from dazed and I want to determine if this is worth it to get this S version or if there isn't a noticeable difference between the two.

markr6

Flashaholic

does anyone have a comparison between the EC4 and this EC4S model? I bought the EC4 in another groupbuy from dazed and I want to determine if this is worth it to get this S version or if there isn't a noticeable difference between the two.

FlashLion did a really nice review/comparison with the pre-release version here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...XHP50-NW-(2sx18650)-PreRelease-Version-REVIEW

JvdW

Newly Enlightened

PM sent, very interested !

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dts71

Newly Enlightened
Group Buy - for the EC4S! insane price - but very limited!

PM sent

Last edited:

Clm65

Newly Enlightened

Hi, if I'm not too late, please pm me the info. Thanks!

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've withdrawn my interest to leave a spot for someone else. Thanks for doing these dazed1. Sorry for the trouble (thought this light was more of a thrower).

If you could get a group buy organized for the M3XS-UT, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

(<V>)

Newly Enlightened

Long time CPF lurker, first post. Many thanks to the CPF community for all the knowledge/power and to dazed1 for easing/enabling my descent into abject flashaholism. PM please for EC4s and S1 and...

Status
Not open for further replies.