GTA Get Together - The Quark Expo

Max Brightness

Enlightened
Well, kit and I were speaking tonight and he wants to try out his SR90 and I wanted to try out my Stanley HID again since I shimmed the bulb and sweetened the beam somewhat.

This one is short notice but kit and I are planning to either meet Wed (apr 14) or thu (apr 15) night. If anyone else can make it we will welcome them. kit plans to let me know tonight if he can make Wed, then I'll post it here.

We are planning to meet at Starbucks at High Park on Bloor and Ellis between 7 and 8pm.

Hopefully others can make it on short notice.

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate you guys I really do.

Tempting me to come out with the SR90 I may pass by if I get some time away from studying for exams.

Just update the thread with time and date.

Maybe MAYBE I'll bring the ol' HID with me.

Centropolis

Enlightened
Okay guys, after PMing with a few guys, we are doing a walk tomorrow night.

Meeting time is 7:30pm and same usual Starbucks.

I have nothing new to bring because I have nothing new.

Confirmed so far:
tebore
ackbar
Max Brightness

Still thinking:
kit

I hope I got that right.

EDIT: Actually let's make that 8pm because it doesn't get dark enough until later nowadays.

kit

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, I have dinner arrangements tomorrow night...so I might not make it at all. Sorry Tebore, but I will show up next meet. The SR90 will not go anywhere but do tell about your Raptor 3!?

tebore

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys, I have dinner arrangements tomorrow night...so I might not make it at all. Sorry Tebore, but I will show up next meet. The SR90 will not go anywhere but do tell about your Raptor 3!?

I would if I could I haven't got it yet. I'm tight on cash